Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

Re: Does your grocery store sell
 Yes!
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yes, they do here in Texas, though possibly it might vary by county and precint.  I think Texas still does have "dry" areas, but I'm not sure since I don't drink.  One local grocery store chain (Randall's) used to never sell beer, but there was always a liquor store right next door to them.  Then the founder/owner died and eventually the heirs sold out to Safeway.  Safeway left the stores with the Randall's name, but started selling beer and wine and Safeway brand generics.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

We can buy 3.2 beer in the grocery stores here in Colorado. Hard stuff is in the liquor stores. And as of next month, liquor stores will be open on Sundays.

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here in Texas, it depends on the county and/or city in which you live.  Some counties/cities are dry.  Other counties/cities can sell beer and wine, and others can sell everything. 
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ours sells beer and wine coolers. For the wine and the hard stuff you have to go to the liquor store.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

In Ohio they have drive thru liquor stores.  Not sure how hard they go, but you could pick up wine, beer, coolers - plus chips etc.

Jenna
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

[quote="deerewife"] In Ohio they have drive thru liquor stores.  Not sure how hard they go, but you could pick up wine, beer, coolers - plus chips etc.

Jenna[/quote]
 We have some of those here too. Never been through one tho.

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yep, beer and wine only.  You have to go to a separate store for all other alcohol though. :?
I'm not late
Everyone else is way too on time.
0/3 for February

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

yeppers and a good thing too, cause Geo would never get his beer. :winkb: :winkb: :winkb:
SUS ImageImageImage

Gail R

Cherry Garcia

We have two grocery stores, and they both sell beer, wine and liquor, but separate from the actual store.  You have to use a different door to go in.  The grocery stores are open from 8 AM to 6 PM, but the liquor store doesn't open until 10 AM and closes at 6 PM, also.
Gail

Wendy-Gale

Bowl Full of Cherries

Virginia ...yep beer and wine
Image 39 layouts in 2008 Image

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yes in Oklahoma.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

In NY we have beer at the supermarket.

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Didn't know stores didn't! Every where I've been lately has. We even have what we call the boose imporiums. its a gas station filled with booze! its crazy!

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

yes all our supermarkets and even the little 7-11 types sell beer.  California

ljones2019

Cherry Tart

My gas stations/ convient stores sell HARD alcohol even... But then again, i am in sin city baby.... Las vegas NV

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Anything goes here in the Mecca from 6am-2am.  I was shocked when I went away to college in Oregon and had to buy beer and wine before 8pm at the grocery store and had to go to a "specialty" store for hard liquor and it had to be before 8pm as well.  Bars (and stores) cut you off here at 2am, but by 6am you can belly back up to the bar....crazy!
CHEERS~~

Kymbo

Cherry Bomb

I'm in Indiana and our Kroger, Walmart, CVS all sell it in the store.  Plus we have a few "save on" stores too.
Kymberlee~

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee