Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

What's on your scrap table right now?
I have 2 projects on the table right now, hopefully, I'll get to them tonight!

First is a cigar purse with Imaginisce Shore Thing papers (from KNK kits!) and also an "ice cream money" jar for my son. I have no pics with me, as I am at work.

So, what's on your table? Can you show me a picture?
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Re: What's on your scrap table right now?
 ummmm a mess??? lol
SUS ImageImageImage

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

same here...a huge mess!  Pretty sad too...I haven't scrapped in months...have no desire and no interest to at all! :(

Carol

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

A partially finished layout about my grandmother...some 7 gypsies stickers, a picture of my dh for another layout....The tv remote and my cell phone.  Hopefully I am going to get some scrapping done today after lunch.
Rebecca

MLee

Cherry Cola

Re: What's on your scrap table right now? ETA photo
 A pile of paper to organize for week 2, a half finished hybrid page and a cup of coffee that should not be there in case it spills and my scrap cat on top of all of it (except the coffee) :?

I guess I should add that there is a can of wasp and hornet spray. I have a beautiful vine outside my door but the wasps are going to drive me crazy! I keep it there just in case I need it! ;)

beachlover

Cherry Addict

no pic cause I am at work, but on table contains a LO Istarted for my dad (Father's Day gift).  I screwed it up twice and gave up.  My fault for waiting till dinnertime Sunday to start it.  Also have about 100 pictures of the nieces and nephews  that I may use in the future.  And, a partal karate LO I started  Let me think...  That may be it right now.  That is aside from that stack of cardstock in the corner that is on top of an album, and the basket on the other corner thats filled with stickers, dies, ribbon, brads, etc.  Its pretty bad.  I am glad I can't take a picture, I'd be too embarassed.... :waiting:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

a print out of Davsar's lo that I am lifting for a challenge and my almost finshed lo! 

all around me is a mess tho!

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Thank you cards for my kids teachers that I'm finishing up. Almost done.......yeah!!!
ImageImage

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

_fck_first_run
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Mine's pretty messy, too!  I do have a layout from Christmas 2004 that I am working on!  LOL!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

I'm working on my May calendar LO so that is there...and my computer and pretty much that's it!  I keep things pretty tidy. 

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This huge mess. I was doing some cleaning and now it's all on the table. Plus some items I bought marked down at work. Those 2 little Disney stamp sets were $1.00 each.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

mine is actually clean...only becuase I cleaned it on Sunday and organized my stickers and my little carry all bag...don't worry, it won't stay that way for long!!!
Image~Angie~

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Mine is actually clean-- I have one 3/4 completed layout that I am hoping to finish tonight-- everything is laid out it just needs to be adhered  and its done--- now on my to do list beside --that is a while other story-- I just made a list of lo's I wanted to complete this week and there are 15 on it-- like that will happen- yeah right!!!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

A huge mess.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

this made me laugh.... really laugh.... I went in my scrappin room this weekend, sat down and looked around, got back up and left...

My DD's pictures are sitting there waiting patiently to be scrapped before her party on the 28th! LOL... I guess I like to work under pressure, because I have two years to complete by then!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Dude, what isn't on my scrap table right now?
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

I don't know.....there's so much stuff I can't see the table or really tell it is a table....

Kathy

Cherry Cropper

The mail, a book I just bought, and a magazine I'm reading. No scrappy stuff!!! (Haven't scrapped in WEEKS.............)
Kathy
For His honor

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

hahahaha oh great question, I've got the laptop, a pile of notebooks and papers (scrappy related), the camera, a tin of choco-covered almonds for brain food and then for some reason there are crayons, a game boy, legos and leftover school workbooks
Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee