Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sherry

Cherry Bing

CRICUT EXPRESSION SHAPES
 This is going to seem like a really dumb question but I am wondering.  I just bought the Cricut Expression and several cartridges.  I mainly purchased alphabets, as I'm planning on using it mainly for titles.  But, on the cartridges that seem to cut mostly die cut shapes- I notice on the boxes they come in that the die cuts are adorably colored 2, 3 even 4 or 5 colors, have lots of accenting marks etc.  How would you get different colors when cutting out a die cut on the Expression?  I don't understand.

OpiesMom

Cherry Tart

Re: CRICUT EXPRESSION SHAPES
 There are different featur keys on most of the cartridges that allow all of the different colored areas be cut seperate...you may have to cut them a couple of different times with different colors but it is so super easy - let me know and i can send you an example or something... :bluelol:
OpiesMom

sherry

Cherry Bing

Thanks, Opies Mom.  Sounds interesting.  I haven't really used it except to try it out with a couple of cuts.  To cut them several times and then get them all glued together sounds a little time consuming to me, but they sure are cut.  If you would not mind sending me an example, you can send it to my email of     smohler@verizon.net    .  I'd appreciate it!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It is very time comsuming but well worth it.  I have the disney princess carts and those princess are beautiful when I get done.  I have a card I made with Ariel in the gallery.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

sherry

Cherry Bing

Where in the gallery?  I started looking under "cards" but man, there are alot of pics posted.  I'd love to see your card!
Thanks.

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

THink of it as paper piecing but the hard part (the cutting out of hte pieces) is done iwht the machine.

I also add more demension and interest by chalking and inking.

THis has worked especially well for the animals in Animal Kingdom and Zooballoo
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

samismomma

Cherry Berry

Sherry, click on evilqueen's name her profile will come up and then click on layouts, you will see her Ariel card in there.

sherry

Cherry Bing

Thank you!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee