Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: When you buy paper
 I too, buy one of a sheet of pp.  Even if it is one sided I usually only use part of it and flip it for the other side.  I also cut out the cent of a background piece so I have more to play with on the next page.
Laura
I'm not late
Everyone else is way too on time.
0/3 for February

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

3 or 5 i usally always do 2 page layouts. if it's red black white or pirate theamed i buy 5 so i can do a sport layout for both kids in that patteren if i really like it it's fun to do a male and female version.

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Three:  One to use, one in case I screw up the first one and one to add to my collection :graywinka:
CHEERS~~

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

One usually and if I buy two I add it to the collection for a bit and eventually it migrates to the kid's collection... it hurts less to share it with them when I've had the second sheet sitting around for a while.  Not that i'm a hoarder of paper or anything! :bluewinkb:
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

[quote="MaBuglet"] Three:  One to use, one in case I screw up the first one and one to add to my collection Image[/quote]
LOL Ma!!! :-D

wirsmom

Cherry Picker

Back in the day I used to always buy two.  Now I only buy one.  Probably because I'm making more one pagers now than two pagers.  I only buy multiple sheets if I am making an album and want a bunch of matching stuff.  I hate to reuse paper from layout to layout . . .
-Tracy

j_ess

Sweet Cherry Pie

I only buy 1 of each sheet, but if it has a coordinating sheet then I buy that too b/c I hate searching to find something to match!
...a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest
act of caring, ALL... have the potential to turn a life around.-Leo Buscaglia

cubshan

Cherry Picker

I think it depends on how much I like it and if it is more of a seasonal paper...
Image Image

scrapin4me

Cherry Picker

Almost always 2..

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Just one usually.
ImageImage

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

One of each, but then my layouts are really busy and i don't normally use to much patterned paper. 

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

I usually buy two...but I cant remember the last time I bought paper. Not this year. Love the new stuff tried to buy it but they didnt have it. Figures.
Rebajane

bskts4ver

Cherry Tart

I usually buy two also.  I do alot of 2-page layouts and even then I can usually stretch it depending on the project.
Kristina

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Stacks and stacks! LOL! Seriously... if they sold them in packages of a dozen, I would probably be broke now.  With the cost of everything going up... .*sigh*, I have to settle with one sheet at a time.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I usually buy 2, but if I really like it I buy 4.

ChrisPozzi

Cherry Blossom

[quote="suslvgeo"] When I first started I always bought two, in case I messed up. Now I only buy one and if I mess up, I take it as a challenge to myself to work around it. lol

only exception is if it is a double-sided paper and I love both sides...then I get two.[/quote]this is what i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I buy one, that way I can hoard more designs/patterns instead of duplicate sheets! 

No, really though - I used to buy two of each but have been doing less 2-page layouts and found I am not using more than one sheet anymore.  Like the others, if I really like both sides I'll get two. 
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

depends on how much i like it lol...i bought enough of K and Co the pretty one that is aqua, lavendar with butterflies and such on it..i bought enough to do an entire album out of it...come to think of it 2 because 1 is already completed lol
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee