Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Re: Your Favorite Part of the Crop for a GC!!
 I loved the Fast Scraps!!! My favorite fast scrap was Angie's LO out one...I was really happy with my end result!
ImageImage
Image Image

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

I really loved Kristi's two part FS.  I made cute little set of cards and a matching card holder!
- Angie - Come read my blog!

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Well, I wasn't around as much as I wanted to be, but my favorite part was the challenges.  I'm torn between Tristann's  inanimate object challenge and the All about Me challenge as to which was my favorite.  
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Definitely Crop Challenge 18! I loved making that frame. About equally as fun has been seeing what others create...I'll be spending a lot of time in the gallery the next couple of days to catch up on praise.

Thanks for the fun crop!!!!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

angeponge

Cherry Tart

The challenges, the scrapping, the games...I really liked everything about the crop!!!

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

My favorite part was Tristann's word scramble games (cause there was lots of time to get those to her) and I LOVED Laura's Patterned Paper class....saved that one!  

Since the new board seems to still hate me (think S-L-O-W-E-R than slow), I didn't even try to do a lot of the stuff I normally would.  :( But when the board settles down again, I will search through all the challenges and I'm sure I will save some of those for later use, too. 
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

hasloat

Cherry Tart

I love the 1 hour challanges...makes me scrap/create quickly w/out too much thinking!

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Your Favorite Part of the Crop for a GC!! **WINNER**
 Congrats Laura!!

Carol

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Your Favorite Part of the Crop for a GC!! **WINNER**
 WTG Laura!

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”