Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Is the gallery way behind?
 I just uploaded 2 layouts.  I don't see them in the main gallery at all; the last layout uploaded has a timestamp of 10:48am (eastern.)   Mine are visible if I click "my layouts and submissions."  Weird!
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Is the gallery way behind?
 Yeah this was happening last night too.  I think it took about an hour to show up in all the right places last time

MLee

Cherry Cola

How bizarre!!

So for the challenges do we just post images in the post, is that what every one is doing?

ScrapinMaMaOf3

Cherry Tart

I was wondering the same thing, I ended up loading mine 2 times becaue I didn't think it went threw the first time.. opps!

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Shoot, I forgot about the lag (or expected it to be better today) and just posted my challenge submissions around 11:30. I hope they still count! 
Image Image

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm in the same boat, kids... 
Leslie

snowhitequeen

Cherry Berry

Earlier today it was posted that if the gallery was still behind, that you submissions would still count as the timestamp will be accurate once it is visible. So if you upload before midnight (um, like right now lol), then you should be okay!
Shannon

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Yep - it's an hour behind somehow.
But the timestamp is right once it gets there....
Jenna
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

wirsmom

Cherry Picker

That was happening to me last night too.  A layout I posted around 6:30 p.m. finally showed up around 8 p.m.  Guess it's all of the posting from NSD!
-Tracy

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

I was having the same issue then when I was uploading my last challenge I got errored out TWICE. It took like 5 minutes to get it right so I doubt the time stamp is gonna be before midnight. I guess that is what I get for actually putting my kids to bed before I uploaded everything. :(

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It must be cuz I'm having the same issue. Just uploaded a frame a little bit ago and it's still not showing in the gallery but shows up in my submissions.

Too weird!

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”