Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Re: Best Thing
 The best thing for me this crop has been the Fast Scraps. I've had to work all weekend and doing a couple Fast Scraps has really got my creative juices flowing and ni the mood to scrap, which I haven't done in a few months. So, it's been really refreshing...

I also love the Meet & Greets and reading people's 5 interesting facts about themselves. I love getting to know the other Cherries!!!

Thanks for a wonderful crop!
ImageImage
Image Image

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

has to be all of the nice people to play games with win or lose everyone is soooooooooooooooooo nice

betseymae

Cherry Berry

Love it all!  The classes & challenges for motivation.  The games for a little fun.  The random comments/questions put some laughter into everyone's day.  Thanks to Brandon for the new board.  It's great!

DoggieMom

Cherry Picker

I like the challenges.  Usually when the crops come around, I am in a rut and they help me get out of it.  They offer ideas I never would have thought of!  I play few games but check them all out.  The ones I do play are so much fun!  I just love looking in the gallery too, great inspiration there!  Thanks for all this fun!
Hi. My name is Erin and I'm addicted
to scrapbooking.

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love to play the games and hang out with the people I don't get to see that much.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

crazycroppin

Cherry Blossom

I love the challenges...they help me think out of my box!! The games are fun too!

Hearts0314

Sweet Cherry Pie

The best thing for me are the laughs, smiles, and inspiration I get from here.  Some of the posts put a smile on my face and others give that much needed inspiration to finish my LO. I love all the games and of course the points! :)
~*~ Marlene ~*~

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This is my first crop here at ACOT, well it's my first crop ever. And I have had so much fun. With all of the games and getting to know other members and hostesses. This has been a blast. Scrappers are the nicest and funnest people. I am just having a ball. Thanks for doing this ACOT!!!!
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Being able to get away and have fun with a group of people I've never met, but yet share in all the fun of our favorite hobbie!!!
~ Carissa ~

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

all the fun im having...

cubshan

Cherry Picker

The games, the interaction and all of the ideas for cropping LO's.
Image Image

mykidsmom

Cherry Jubilee

My favorite things are Fast Scraps, but I really do love that we are all here, at one point or another, having a great time doing something that we all love!
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]-Melissa[/HIGHLIGHT]

kjg1130

Cherry Blossom

Well besides the people, the best thing is the challenges I think.  I have been in a slump for weeks and I did 4 layouts yesterday and I thought they were good.  I also {heart} Bingo so any chance to play works for me.

Oh can I say, real cool prizes, "A CRICUT"!!!!  How awesome.

Sarb206

Cherry Blossom

I love the games and can't get anything else done.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

This is my first EVER crop of any kind... I am just having so much fun!  I think the best thing has to be that I found a new website to hang out at!!!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Pookeybear

Cherry Garcia

I think the way the hostess keeps us busy for taking the time to do this.

bestislove

Cherry Blossom

The best thing is the croppers of course!!  Everyone is so friendly!! :-D
Scrapbooking Rocks!

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Gotta go with the games!  Challenges would be 2nd though. :)
Image Image

MLee

Cherry Cola

Usually it's the fast scraps, but this time it's still the fast scraps but also the classes. I have LOVED the classes this time!! Every one did a super job this weekend!!

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

best thing is all the fun you have doing whatever it is that floats your boat out of all that is offered!!!

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”