Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scrapin4me

Cherry Picker

Re: CLASS TIME! Never too Many Patterns!
 I love all of your creations...Not a one is bad...

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Now, I'm not just trying to hear you say how much you love it either...because we ALL KNOW how much I LOVE that!

I really do think, that if I were to do it again, I would either get rid of the pink plaid piece altogether, or put it on a sheet of white cardstock, and have it pop off the brown PP a little more.

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

I'm working on that one and for my I used a piece of orange scalloped cardstock because my patterened paper got lost, I'll show when I'm done!
Ronny

scrapin4me

Cherry Picker

I do agree that maybe white cs would make it pop more..

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Good idea Ronny!

And Scrappin4me--what is your real name? I'm sure I'm going to be running into you more over the weekend!

PaiChing

Cherry Tart

I'm here I'm here!

Even though I was suppose to be home like 4 hours ago. I can't believe I missed this class. I was looking forward to this all day.. untill work kept me from coming home on time.

OI! Oh well maybe I can catch this class next time.
Pai Ching Morales
aka Craftylilgoddess79
& very proud momma of my baby boy Kai (Ky)

ImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

No problem PaiChing...you'll be able to see this thread for a while...in the NSD forum.

Then, when the crop is over, it will be published in our articles...so it'll be around for a while!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

OK everyone--Class over!

Thanks so much for popping in and sharing ideas with me! As I said, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. You can also leave them here on the thread! I'll be back later tonight...dh scored tix to the Sharks playoff game...Em, cross your fingers that I don't jinx them!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Oooh! I'm soooo jealous!!!! Must win, must win! I wore my jersey all day to root them on!!!

Oh, and fabulous class!!! Will have to give it a try this weekend!

dtonkery

Cherry Picker

Thanks so much!  I'm working on my pp page right now!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Thanks Em!

And, Cool Day! I did put a category in the gallery for them...but if you decide to do it for one of the other challenges, put it in that gallery only, and then you can link us to it here, OK?

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thanks for some great ideas!! I'm going to have to wade through my scrap room just to make one of these pages now!!  :) Have fun at the game!
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

SBinChicago

Cherry Picker

I joined the class way late, and have been reading slowly to catch up.  I love the layouts, the sketches, and all of the tips.  Thank you very much, Laura - your examples were great and it was a very helpful class!! :)

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

SB--Thanks for coming!!!

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

:-D Thanks Laura, always wanted to know how you mix all those patterned papers and make it work. Have fun at the game!

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

Thanks, a bunch Laura, can't wait to get to work on the other layouts!!
Ronny

ScrappyK

Cherry Blossom

[quote="Laura Fiore"] ImageI am not in love with this layout...AT ALL! I already have a few things in mind that I would do to make it flow a little better...tell me if you can think of any.

Are you serious??? Hmmmm I can' think of anything... maybe the ribbon???

Kristy [/quote]

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I questioned the ribbon when it was all done too Kristy, but I think if I would have grounded that plaid paper, it would be ok. Besides that...the ribbon covered all of those straight lines problems I was telling you about earlier :winkb:

snowhitequeen

Cherry Berry

I've been clicking back and forth between all the other goodness going on. Thank Goodness this thread isn't going anywhere!
Shannon

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Thanks Laura....you are a great teacher...now to see if any of it sunk in my brain
Charlotte

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”