Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

How did you get started scrapbooking?
I started out stamping and card making and it evolved into scrapbooking when I found out I was pregnant with Bug.  I stopped by a Current store on the way home from the OBGYN and still have some of the stickers to prove it  pahahaha  How did you get hooked?

KarenRei

Cherry Picker

I thought I had actually invented it myself....haha!  I hadn't seen it anywhere!  I just started finding papers and throwing stuff together!

3kids

Cherry Blossom

started when my son was 2 and only stopped during moves when items went in storage.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

A friend showed me her scrapbooks and I loved them.  The first time I went into the scrapbook store, I was so oberwhelmed I turned around and walked out without buying ANYTHING!    Then I got a computer and the first place I got ideas before I found ACOT (then SG) was Graceful Bee!   Anyone remember them?!?

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

I was given a CM album and papers as a baby shower gift when Elizabeth was born.

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

When I lived in Texas I was in a small town (2000 pop.) I happened upon a scrapbook store one day, met the owner, became friends and have spent my $$ on scrapbooking ever since.  LOL

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I was given stampin Up supplies while pregnant with my first - took me over a year to touch it, but now I'm hooked

fna0626

Cherry Blossom

My sister in law had one of those get together things and I wanted to do it then but I couldn't so just recently I started cause of her lol and I haven't stopped. I make alot of things for other people though!

venuss_72

Cherry Tart

This is all my mom's fault she started scrapping when I was pregnate with my youngest son. She started his book and then made me keep going. I have been hooked since 8yrs and counting. Plus the great thing is mom and I have a blast going to crops together.
Venuss_72

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My mil showed me CM when I was pregnant with my first. And it all just collected since then!

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I needed something to do with all the pics of my dd after she was born. Then I got majorly inspired by the ladies on bbc - go bbc!!!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I started with just cropped pictures (in al those star, oval, etc shapes) and with my corner rounder, and put stickers all over - like a kid!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I went to a CM crop and get the standard tutorial and thought there has got to be a better way.  Stickers and stencils just weren't my style.  I discovered pp at the lss and haven't looked back since.Laura

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

I started because a LSS opened about a mile from my home. I got hooked once I found acherryontop 2 years ago! Before that I only did maybe a dozen pages.

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

I wanted to make a book for my mom for her 60th birthday.  I sent letters to all her friends and family asking for letters and photos to give her.  Then I scrapped all those in a big 3 ring binder.....and I was HOOKED!!  I couldn't wait to do my own stuff. 

barbboy

Cherry Tart

I started 'today's kind of scrapbooking through Creative memories (I bet a lot of us did!)But I really was scrapbooking 40 years ago with those brittle scrapbooks that you used scotch tape in. They all fell apart of course.... Barb

ss20ts

Cherry Blossom

I take tons of pictures especially of my dogs. I wanted something besides a plain old ugly photo album. After time the pages all turn yellow and it looked like the dogs peed on the album.....really NOT attractive!My mom suggested I scrapbook. I had no idea what she was talking about. Well, 5 years later and I am way beyond addicted!~Shyra

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I started the same way with stamping and card making and then just kind of grew off of that when I went into a store for stamps and fell in love with the paper, sticker, scissors, and all the amazing stuff that makes scrapbooking what it is!!!

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

My best friend was a Stampin' Up consultant. She kept trying to get me to come over for a "scrap party". So finally I caved and I would scrap occassionally when she had get togethers. She bought me a bunch of stuff for  I was hooked! Then when we moved and I discovered ACOT, I've been a scrapping fiend!

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Went to a Stampin' up party at a friend's house and I was a goner.

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”