How did you get started scrapbooking?

scrapnmom
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 229

Post by scrapnmom »

I was pregnant with my son, who just turned 10 :) Stopped by this fun little store, saw some Layouts and thought, I could do that :) Angie
girlsmommy
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 172

Post by girlsmommy »

My Sister turned me on to it!  I  her!
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.
Wyknotwyme
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 2

Post by Wyknotwyme »

I took my son to work one day early at his request & stopped at a new scrapbook store that opened (at his request) met the owner & was hooked... That was about 3 years ago,
Scrap for the memories, because life is passing by
-Rita
kseely14
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 3

Post by kseely14 »

Relief Society Activity
Hearts0314
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Post by Hearts0314 »

How funny... I also thought I had invented it!  LOL.  It was a few years ago..I had put together a vacation album for my family, just stickers and photos, no paper.  Then later, about 3 years, I got preggo with my 1st child and started collecting papers.  I also found a few websites that helped me along.  And now I'm here, with 2 kids and 4 years behind on photos and LOTS of supplies. 
Debbiemn
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 5

Post by Debbiemn »

after a family vacation to Disney world, I thought I should capture the event in a memorable way.  Sigh that scrapbook is memorable alright, I cringe each time I look at it.  My husband isn't buying the theory that we should go once again, just so I could scrap it better
oufti
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 51

Post by oufti »

I had to organize all my pics I had taken for years, and I just saw an album scrapbooked by a friend. It was 3-4 years ago
Pegster
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 263

Post by Pegster »

I have been making scrapbooks forevery. I started in High School..but I really started again after a trip to the Black Hills and I went to SB store to get a nice book for them and walked out spending $100 and there has been no looking back.
Peggy
zanettac
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 155

Post by zanettac »

I had been thinking about...mentioned about taking a class at the LSS...got a little nudge from a good friend and have been hooked ever since!

Carol
WV Scrapper
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 404

Post by WV Scrapper »

My cousin got me addicted LOL 
Kellie
hlg1rose
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 127

Post by hlg1rose »

On 9/11 my husband was the captain of a firehouse that lost seven men.   He was so involved in taking care of things for the families, he was missing the beauty of the people around us, in the things they sent, did, and the ways they showed they cared.  To help my daughters with the grieving process, the three of us decided to put together a book for their father, highlighting his men, his courage, his job.  It was not my best scrapbook, but one I will never change....after that I went crazy on happy times!
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]
MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Post by MLee »

I was "forced" by a friend who was scrapping. That was 8 years ago. Now I'm still scrapping and she's moved on to other things - LOL!

CatwoMN
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 9

Post by CatwoMN »

Even as a kid liked to take pictures and I always journaled or captioned my photos in my photo albums but I didn't use much else. I think I was first introduced to dedicated scrappy supplies when Archivers opened its first store here in the Twin Cities and I took a wedding class with my cousin who was getting married. We were hooked.
{linda}
>>^..^<<
hobbemom
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 85

Post by hobbemom »

I started out collecting rubber stamps, making cards, then did a few sb pages and then went to a CM party and went crazy from there.  About 12 years ago.Louise
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 561

Post by ScrapGoo »

I made a scrapbook of sorts for my boyfriend in college and became obsessed!
rebajane
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 18

Post by rebajane »

I found a Creating Keepsakes mag in Usk, Washington of all places....redirected my stamping fever.
basketlady
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 15

Post by basketlady »

A friend gave me a Baby album for a shower gift. I'm hooked forever!Audrey
wahoo_mom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 195

Post by wahoo_mom »

Just started on my own a couple of years ago and those LOs are awful, but at least they are done.    Now I have plenty of help! 
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage
2Bizi
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 408

Post by 2Bizi »

I wanted to save some old pics out of the old magnetic albums and started looking and found all this cool stuff!
scrapgram
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 189

Post by scrapgram »

I have always looked to put little stickers on photo albums or dates about the photos.  So when i was looking for some stickers i came across Stickers Galore(ACOT) and got hooked after visiting a couple times.
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”