Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scrapnmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

How did you get started scrapbooking?
I was pregnant with my son, who just turned 10 :) Stopped by this fun little store, saw some Layouts and thought, I could do that :) Angie

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

My Sister turned me on to it!  I  her!
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

Wyknotwyme

Cherry Blossom

I took my son to work one day early at his request & stopped at a new scrapbook store that opened (at his request) met the owner & was hooked... That was about 3 years ago,
Scrap for the memories, because life is passing by
-Rita

kseely14

Cherry Blossom

Relief Society Activity

Hearts0314

Sweet Cherry Pie

How funny... I also thought I had invented it!  LOL.  It was a few years ago..I had put together a vacation album for my family, just stickers and photos, no paper.  Then later, about 3 years, I got preggo with my 1st child and started collecting papers.  I also found a few websites that helped me along.  And now I'm here, with 2 kids and 4 years behind on photos and LOTS of supplies. 

Debbiemn

Cherry Blossom

after a family vacation to Disney world, I thought I should capture the event in a memorable way.  Sigh that scrapbook is memorable alright, I cringe each time I look at it.  My husband isn't buying the theory that we should go once again, just so I could scrap it better

oufti

Cherry Tart

I had to organize all my pics I had taken for years, and I just saw an album scrapbooked by a friend. It was 3-4 years ago

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have been making scrapbooks forevery. I started in High School..but I really started again after a trip to the Black Hills and I went to SB store to get a nice book for them and walked out spending $100 and there has been no looking back.
Peggy

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

I had been thinking about...mentioned about taking a class at the LSS...got a little nudge from a good friend and have been hooked ever since!

Carol

WV Scrapper

Cherry Cropper

My cousin got me addicted LOL 
Kellie

hlg1rose

Cherry Berry

On 9/11 my husband was the captain of a firehouse that lost seven men.   He was so involved in taking care of things for the families, he was missing the beauty of the people around us, in the things they sent, did, and the ways they showed they cared.  To help my daughters with the grieving process, the three of us decided to put together a book for their father, highlighting his men, his courage, his job.  It was not my best scrapbook, but one I will never change....after that I went crazy on happy times!
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

MLee

Cherry Cola

I was "forced" by a friend who was scrapping. That was 8 years ago. Now I'm still scrapping and she's moved on to other things - LOL!

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

Even as a kid liked to take pictures and I always journaled or captioned my photos in my photo albums but I didn't use much else. I think I was first introduced to dedicated scrappy supplies when Archivers opened its first store here in the Twin Cities and I took a wedding class with my cousin who was getting married. We were hooked.
{linda}
>>^..^<<

hobbemom

Cherry Picker

I started out collecting rubber stamps, making cards, then did a few sb pages and then went to a CM party and went crazy from there.  About 12 years ago.Louise

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

I made a scrapbook of sorts for my boyfriend in college and became obsessed!

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

I found a Creating Keepsakes mag in Usk, Washington of all places....redirected my stamping fever.

basketlady

Cherry Blossom

A friend gave me a Baby album for a shower gift. I'm hooked forever!Audrey

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Just started on my own a couple of years ago and those LOs are awful, but at least they are done.    Now I have plenty of help! 
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

I wanted to save some old pics out of the old magnetic albums and started looking and found all this cool stuff!

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

I have always looked to put little stickers on photo albums or dates about the photos.  So when i was looking for some stickers i came across Stickers Galore(ACOT) and got hooked after visiting a couple times.
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”