Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Nicklescraps

Cherry Blossom

Foul Foods
I love Mayo, Mustered, Catch-UP (LOl), and Tabsco Sause mixed up to dip my french fries and fish in!  

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Foul Foods
judy, i did that too (pregnancy #3) with limes & salt...  man, bleached my lips white

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Foul Foods
growing up I wouldn't eat lunch meat...instead my brother and I often ate potato chip sandwiches with butter.  Sounds nasty but trust me it's good!thin mints with peanut buttermayo, bbq sauce or creamy italian dressing on my french friesmashed potatoes on my hotdogspretzles or cookies in my icecreamwhen I was little I ate onions like people do apples.

Scrapnelle

Sweet Cherry Pie

Foul Foods
My DH and I both like potato chips with ice cream and DH eats sardines in mustard sauce with crackers and pickles.

Tiggerific

Cherry Tart

Foul Foods
Oh my favorite foul concoction is Peanut butter and dill pickles.  Yummo! 

jenny2711

Cherry Picker

Foul Foods
When I go to Baskin Robbins for ice cream I get a scoop of peanut butter chocolate and a scoop of daquari ice in a cup...EVERY time they ask me if I want it in the SAME cup...um YEAH, that's how I ordered it.  I don't think it's gross, but I guess everyone else does! :)

Mommy_time1999

Cherry Tart

Foul Foods
I love Lays potato chips with a Hershey Bar and big fat glass of milk.Kim

Val1024

Cherry Blossom

Foul Foods
I love to drink olive juice & pickle juice!

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

Foul Foods
Peanut butter, banana, and mayo sandwiches.   Yummmm! I also like tripe.  LOLNot the pickiest eater.

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Foul Foods
oh and I like gummy bears or M&m's in my popcorn

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

Foul Foods
Liver

madeline515

Cherry Blossom

Foul Foods
I also like french fries dipped in a chocolate shake.  Yummy.  I'm also cajun, so I love boudin, cracklins and boiled crawfish.

suephill2

Cherry Blossom

Foul Foods
Ham abd string bean sandwich!

Bunnee

Cherry Blossom

Foul Foods
First off...I thought that the mayo & ketchup mixed & fries dipped in it was only a Utah thing? (Don't live there but have heard)I LOVE tomatoes & salt...they HAVE to be fresh from the garden....no store bought ones for me!I also like Mole' (a mexican dish) My kids love it as well. It's a condiment that is chile & a bit of chocolate & some other spices mixed up & then you mix it with shredded chicken or beef. MmmmmmmmmmI LOVE dill pickle slices on my tuna sandwich!(sorry..had to post more than one! LOL)
^Bunnee~ http://www.freewebs.com/bunnee5/index.htm
Momma to 5 wild & beautiful kids Bryce, Kayla, Spencer, Laicey & Dallin

Alissa103

Cherry Berry

Foul Foods
I love pickles... DH can't stand them!

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Foul Foods
I just had to ask my hubby, but he thinks it's weird that I eat ranch dressing with spaghetti noodles.  It taste good!

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Foul Foods
I don't think this is gross...but I get lots of raised eyebrows when I eat it.  My Grandma used to eat it and passed it on to my mom who passed it on to me.  I'm failing so far cuz my kids won't touch it. Open faced sandwich with cottage cheese and jam. YUM. That might be my midnight snack now!

tbroussard

Cherry Bing

Foul Foods
OMG.  This is the most disgusting thread I've ever read.  I'm about to toss.  I hate peanut butter and there are some gross PB combo out there. 

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

Foul Foods
makes my hubby cringe....potato chips dipped in mustard...not really weird I think..

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Foul Foods
Well..my foul food is peanut butter, bananas and sugar.  Which is normal compared to what some of you "people" (?) eat!

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”