Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

time to take a breath....
I like all the LO challenges and FS's and my fav fast scraps are the altered item/chipboard ones.

ncokely

Cherry Cola

I love anything with altered art - so I am more of a fast scrap person!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

I LOVE fast scraps and would like to do scrap a frame!

SheilaD

Cherry Berry

I *heart* the fast scraps big time. Especially if involves creating some element I can use on a page at a later date.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

LOVE all the fastscraps this go round.  No complaints there.Wish there were less specific challenges at times - it's great to do some out of the box but it seems several were geared towards those that scrap themselves versus any subject.All in all it's been a great crop!Jenna

TLHarwick

Cherry Tart

Coke! at this point I need the caffine!I think the Fast Scraps are fun, but I can never scramble fast enough!The challenges are awesome!This has been a fabulous time!Trish

Cherry Jubilee

I'm sitting here finishing up my sugar free amaretto latte that I made earlier.  I really like the fast scraps.  I can't really say I have a favorite, but the cards are good because it adds to my card stash so I'm not at the last minute making a card to go with a gift. 

kchertz

Cherry Blossom

Gotta have a Diet-Pepsi.  I like the challenges - they make me stop & think.  I have trouble with the fast scraps because my mind does not work that fast.
Blessings to ALL!
Kathryn

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

i have tea though usually it's diet cokeI love the fastscraps and when I have the time the LO games and gallery hunts are fun though I'm on the slow side.The challenges are cool because they give me new ideas but again harder for my interrupted slower self.

Tabycat

Sweet Cherry Pie

Definately challenges for me because of the time difference.  I can work on the challenges while everyone is asleep. Bingo was always my favourite but didn't play this crop. Sketch challenges & recipee LO's were great the last crop.Tab

AmandaDawnRN

Cherry Tart

Got me a pepsi :)I'm a newbie but I like the fast sketches and games and challenges....it's all good.

oufti

Cherry Tart

challengeswhat about telling us in advance what pics to have? I prefer when they're not printed with my pcdrinking coffee

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”