Make a Friend Challenge

MaBuglet
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 382

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by MaBuglet »

Hey gang!  Look at all of those users down there on the bottom left of our screens!  WOWSERS!!  My challenge for you this weekend is to click on the name of someone you don't already know and meet them.  Ask them 5 questions...any questions you want...and then report back here who you reached out and touched.  I'll hand out points for some friendly Board Members on Sunday.  Who knows, you might just make a great connection!!Have fun!!
MaBuglet
A Cherry on Top

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by MaBuglet »

I just met Carol (memagomes) from Greenwood, Arkansas.  She drives a Passat, has scrapped for 5 years, found us through a swap site and her fave Jelly Belly flavor is Wild Cherry...pretty appropriate Hi Carol!! 
MaBuglet
A Cherry on Top

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by MaBuglet »

Fine people....I don't need you. I'll make my own friends...humph I also met jcsmaestra.  She lives in NY (Yay Yankees!) and she drives a Chevy Avalanche.  She's been scrapping for 4 years and found us through a link.  Her fave Jelly Belly flavor is Pina Colada.  If you need me, I'll be singing Rupert Holmes  
maryplus5
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 93

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by maryplus5 »

I am just waiting for my answers
rebajane
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 18

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by rebajane »

Im waitting on answers too..
proudmommyof4
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 2

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by proudmommyof4 »

I just met Melanie (twinsmom1). She has been scrapping for 10 years now. She has been on this site for almost a year now.  She doesn't use any special tools when she scraps. She still uses her Sizzix. (Which I don't even have yet :( )  She enjoys stamping more on her layouts but wishes she had more stamps. And gave me a little heads up on twins since she is a twin mommy. My brother and his girlfriend are due in April with twin boys.
Mother and wife to Jack, Madison 7, Tristan 6, Peyton 3 and Kenzie 1 yr.
I am addicted to scrapbooking!!
Nicklescraps
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 3

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Nicklescraps »

Alissa103:What is your first name?AlissaWhere are you from?TennesseeWhat is your favorite scrapbook supply?PaperWhen did you start scrapbooking?2000Did you attend college?Yes
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Waiting on responses!!
rebajane
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 18

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by rebajane »

You just had to say that about Rupert Holmes...never going to get that out of my head
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 82

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by twinsmom1 »

I met proudmommyof4.Hello! My name is Amy and I am trying to make a new friend. I am a SAHM of 4. I live in Oregon and have been scrapbooking for years now. I mainly scrap my family and their events.  Oh, and Ma, I will be your friend as long as you don't kick my butt in scrabulous!!!
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 447

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by DN in MN »

I've sent one... just waiting for response :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Kara
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 69

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Kara »

I just met Marley72. She has 3 kids, is norweigen but lives in Holland. She is a stay at home mom without pets. Says she has scrapped her whole life but seriously since 03. She likes to sew, bead,, and knit, among many other hobbies. She lives her in the states in 05.Nice to meet you!
Image \ ImageImage
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by -Shannon- »

Still waiting for a response
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Cherry Jubilee

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by »

waiting on responses
maryplus5
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 93

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by maryplus5 »

I met neboyle and here is what she had to say! I have 2 boys, ages 8, Nathan, and 10, Tyler.I have a chocolate lab named Drake.I drive a GMC Yukon XL (suburban) since I am always transporting tons of kids to and from sports and such.I live in Owensboro, KY. It is in Western Ky, about 2 hours from Louisville or Nashville, TN.I started scrapping about 6 and a half years ago when my youngest was 18 months old. I wish I had started sooner!
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 82

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by twinsmom1 »

I also met memagomes!!She lives about an hour and a half away from me, too!!!!!!!!!!1.  do you have any children?  I have 4 kids and 11 grandkids2.  How long have you been scrapping?  5 years3.  what other things do you like to do other than scrapping?  you mean there is life other than scrapping??4.  What type of work do you do?  I teach scrapbooking and am a close to my Heart Consultant5.  Are you married? yes 22 yrs
scrapin4me
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 31

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by scrapin4me »

I chose dianagirly...Here's her reply to my questions..Hi! So nice to meet you!! I started scrapping a few years ago but really began to pick up once I found out I was expecting my baby girl who is now 7 months old! I learned so much being here on acherryontop and browsing through the gallery. I LOVE this place and the women are phenomenal!1.  What kind of car do you drive?  I have a Corolla but we are going to be purchasing a minivan soon to accomadate our 3 kids!2.  Who do you idolize?  Laura Fiore. She is a scrapper on this site and my mentor.3. If you could be stranded on an island with someone. I would choose my DH. I could not survive with out him.4.  Where do you want to go. I have always wanted to visit Hong Kong!The great thing about scrapping is that you are always learning and creating! I have so many things I would love to try!
kseely14
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 3

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by kseely14 »

I made friends with MamaK321. She lives in Hawaii, Her husband is in the Air Force, she has 2 girls, she is from California and he has been scrapping for 9 years!
CreativelyCarol
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 6

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by CreativelyCarol »

I just met Twinsmom1.. She lives in Sherwood Arkansas which isn't too far from Greenwood where I live!  She has 3 children, 2 of which are twins! She has scrapped for 10 yesra nd also loves to garden.She is a respitory Therapist and has been married 10 yesrs!
Carol Gomes
Check out my blog : www.creativelycarol.blogspot.com
neboyle
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 481

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by neboyle »

I met marygrimm. She pm'd me since her maiden name was Boyle. Cool! She is very nice and I am sure very busy with 5 kids!This is what she had to say:I have only been scrapping about 3 years.  I have A LOT of catching up to do.  I have 5 kids...8-16...I am from Macomb, Michigan ( right outside of Detroit)This is my first ACOT crop.  And I am a paper scrapper! 

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”