Make a Friend Challenge

chris_cubed
Cherry Bing

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by chris_cubed »

I just met Elizabeth (palparis).  She has twin girls 4&1/2 years old.  She's working on her graduate to become an elementary teacher.  She has done quite a bit of traveling and her favorite place of travel (so far) was London.  Her favorite scrappy item is her CM cutting system and she favors ovals in her scrapping...She actually took a Disney cruise and was in the Bahamas last year...but not on my island!I truly enjoyed learning about her travels and getting to know a little about her as a person (her likes/her twin girls...)Thanks for sharing with me Elizabeth!!!
~Krissi-Lee
Live, Love & Have Kids!!!
Heatherj81
Cherry Berry

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Heatherj81 »

I chose sweetpeas_mom.  If you can live anywhere in the US, where would you live? Somewhere where the seasons are not too extreme!Do you like dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or no chocolate? milk chocolate, but not too muchDo you say soda or pop? POP!Favorite childhood book? Dicey's SongFavorite childhood toy? My Little Pony's
WV Scrapper
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 404

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by WV Scrapper »

I met Steph (mom2boyz) from West Virginia another Mountaineer.  Whoo hoo!!! I was reading some of the ladies posts and saw her avatar (WV) and pm'd her.  We don't live far from each other either!!!  
Kellie
Amberpony
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 66

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Amberpony »

Still waiting for my PM return.
rebajane
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 18

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by rebajane »

I met Amberpony This is her third crop She live in two states Oregon and Calif. Her Favorite designer is Amy Teets She has a ranch with Boer goats,Quarterhorses,and sheep. She has two kids and is going to be a Gramma anyday now.  Baby Aleene Congratulations Amberpony!!!!
rebajane
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 18

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by rebajane »

I met Nun69,... She has been on the ACOT-CT  for two years. Her Fav. Company is Prima..She does both paper and digi scrap, She can't live without her Prima Flowers and White Gel pen. Her Favorite thing to scrap is her kids   Wow! 
dustbust4
Cherry Blossom

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by dustbust4 »

Hey, I met graces_mom_04.She has been scrapping for 5-6 years. She has 2 childrenShe does not have any pets. Her favorite sport is football.She is from Missouri.
graces_mom_04
Cherry Blossom

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by graces_mom_04 »

I met dustbust4 (does it count if she PMed first? )She's been scrapping for 10 years, has 4 boys and 1 Boxer bulldog. Her favorite sport is baseball and she lives in North Carolina!Thanks for the PM!
Amberpony
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 66

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Amberpony »

I met Rebajane Thanks for reaching out to me while I was busy doing my first challenge 1. Do You Hunt Cherries? I have, if I cant sleep I hunt them.2. Are you a  Sale only Buyer or do you buy as soon as it comes in.? Both3. Have you taken a liken to any new releases from CHA?4. How many online Crops have you attended? I think this is #3 for me.5. How many Challanges do you hope to complete this weekend? I hope to do them all, working on one now.

graces_mom_04
Cherry Blossom

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by graces_mom_04 »

I met carrie1203: She has been scrapping for 8 years; mostly traditional, but some hybrid. She has 3 boys and 3 dogs. Since she lives in my state of MO and near me no less! I asked her if she was originally from here and she said yes. Thanks for PMing back!
betseymae
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 70

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by betseymae »

I just met Marley721. chocolate 2. rainy 3. after seeing it in a magazine 4. Matt Damon 5. noOn 2/22/08 7:30 pm, betseymae wrote ...HELLO!1. What is your favorite food?2. How's your weather at home this time of year?3. How did you start scrapbooking?4. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress?5. Do you have any pets?
graces_mom_04
Cherry Blossom

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by graces_mom_04 »

I met Melissa (mykidsmom)She has been paper scrapping for 9 years. She has 3 boys and a pet turtle. Maybe a dog soon? Her favorite products are by Karen Foster and Creative Imaginations! Thanks for the warm welcome, Melissa!
Kylie
Mommy to Grace&~Hope~
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1759

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by beachlover »

I met Brada (CJ's_mom)She has been scrapping for 9 years, but not much recently since she just moved and everything is still packed.  She likes to read Janet Evonovitch (sp?) books and loves spring.  She does not really havea preference in her choice of albums, is using a post bound book riht now.Hope I got it all right, and great to meet you!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Wheeliegirl
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 131

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Wheeliegirl »

I met scoxbill. I tried not to ask the usual questions and found out the following…What do you do for fun or than scrapbooking? Play with my 14 month old son and readIf you could have a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go? That's a hard one...but I guess Ireland.If you could be on one makeover show, which would you choose and why? The only one I watch much is What Not to Wear, they seem like they have so much fun.Do you like to cook? Yes.What books and magazines are you reading right now? Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett and the only magazine I get is Redbook. Sammie
ABMommy2
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 3

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by ABMommy2 »

Hi There!  I'm new to ACOT and I'm happy to say I met Amy, AKA Moody...who is married with 2 children, a dog and two cats....she's a WOHM mom who scraps those special moments in life!!Eryn
Jenn Kellams
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 402

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Jenn Kellams »

I met two people!! Heather's info is below:
Howdy!

My favorite movie is Hope Floats.  (Yeah, sappy chic flick!  LOL!)
Grape Jelly is my fave.
Shoe size is 5 1/2.  Heck, I can't lie.  I have big honkin' size 10 feet.
I have oodles of cousins.  30+, probably more.
I've been to Jamaica.  :)

I also met Nicole from Houma, Louisiana

So other than scrapbooking, what is your favorite past time?  Shooting gun and hunting with my husband and son.
What is your favorite movie? Willie Wonka (first one)
Have you ever travelled internationally? NO - Wish and would love too
What is your favorite color? Green
Would you rather see a concert or a movie?  Movie
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog
moodyonceamth
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 653

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by moodyonceamth »

And I met Eryn! (ABMommy2)  She's a married mom of 2 boys from Canada.  She's somewhat new to scrapping and to ACOT.  I'm going to try to get her hooked over the course of the weekend. 
Henu_Nea
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 127

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Henu_Nea »

I just met Dana (indiansugar). She is married and has been scrapping since 1999. She prefers traditional scrapping but will use digi occasionally. Her favorite color is black and she chose her screen name b/c she is half Apache and her dh calls her "sugar". Nice to meet you, Dana!Wunnea
bumblebby
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 5

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by bumblebby »

This is fun!I met darl_joHer name is Jolynn.  She lives in Utah.  She has 3 kids; 9 year old son, a 6 year old daughter and a almost 2 year old son.  She has been married for 13 years.  She has been scrapping since highschool and comes here for the inspiration. Her friend Lori asked her to participate in the crop.We hope you stick around after the crop Jolynn!!
moodyonceamth
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 653

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by moodyonceamth »

I also met Terri (bboppin).   She and her dh have been married 35 years and just returned from a trip to Hawaii.  I was jealous after I read that, so I deleted her PM.    JUST KIDDING!   She has 3 boys...a 21 yo and twin 18 yos!  She works in the medical field and plans to travel a lot now that her kiddos are grown.  Lucky!

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”