Make a Friend Challenge

SheilaD
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 79

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by SheilaD »

I met Scrappin13. Her name is Molly. She lives in Normal. She has 2 Boys (4 and 10). Molly's a SAHM but works part time from home as a CPA. Her favorite scrappy supply is rub ons right now.
Scrappin13
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 116

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Scrappin13 »

I met SheilaD when I signed in from IL.  She is from IL too, not very far from me.SheilaD lives outside of Loda and has two boys, ages 6 & 9.  She prefers paper scrapping to digi.  Her favorite scrap supply is chipboard and she is a SAHM but helps a friend out with a web site. 
suephill2
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 52

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by suephill2 »

Waiting for answers...going to dd bball practice...will report back later!
moodyonceamth
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 653

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by moodyonceamth »

I just met 123hereIgo (Kristin).  She lives in Northern. California and has been married for 32 years.   She has a son who lives in Nebraska, and twins who go to college in Arizona and Oregon.    She has two beagles and teaches special education in Middle School. 
RoseRansom
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 73

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by RoseRansom »

I met Amy Teets!  Here is what she had to say to my questions:1.  Where do you live? We live near St. Louis2.  Do you have children? Two boys3.  Are you married, and if so - for how long? Yeppers! 9 Years!4.  Are you a world - traveler? Um, I SO wish5.  What is your occupation?  (I may already know that one - designer of beautiful papers?) Yep, I guess you could say designer, I also am a SAHMama :D
Risa from Georgia
asset
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 156

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by asset »

I met teemommm- I also answered all of my questions, so hope that counts for her too, LOL.Howdy!1. What's the temp down there today? (17 up here)Not to Bad, I thinks its about 20.2. Have you always lived in MN? (I have- Mora, Coon Rapids, then Mora again)I moved to Rochester in 1996.  Before that I lived in Iowa, I grew up in New Hampshire.3. Boys &/or girls? (10yo boy, 6yo girl, 2yo boy)17 yr old boy, 10 girl, 9 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl4. Any hobbies besides scrapping? (Horses, photography, horses, gardening, horses, photography, baking & cooking....)I also love photography.  I love all types of crafts.5. Favorite foods? (chocolate, spinach, apples, prime rib is always nice...)LOVE prime rib, lobster (Which I haven't had in 10 yrs) crescent rollsI'm having a great time so far.  Its fun to see so many people from Minnesota on the board.Tammy
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins
bluetulip
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 2

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by bluetulip »

I met Smiley-Scrap8 this morning when she was making pancakes.  Come to find out we both live in Georgia - she's near the Mall of Georgia (way up north) and I'm near the Atlanta Motor Speedway (down south).
ImageImageImageImage
jazzyscrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 39

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by jazzyscrapper »

Ok I met Imwickedwitch/Becky.  She picked her screen name because she was in a summer production of Wizard of Oz.  She had 3 dogs and her dd has a hamster.  She likes sci fi movies & tv shows, gardening & hanging out with her family.  It was 41 there today (so jealous) and she works outside the home for a non profit organization.I tried to pm her back but it is not working for some reason.  Sorry Becky.
Terri
MoochieMama
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 59

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by MoochieMama »

Ok, I had to go meet Jess, her online name drew me to her. LOLHere are the questions that I asked as well as her replies. By the way, Jess seems very sweet!!!!1. What is your favorite color?   Favorite color right NOW is blue2. Do you enjoy where you are living right now?  Yes, I love living outside of Boston... I am a New Enhland girl at heart3. How long did it take you to realize that your husband was perfect for you?  Ha... well we were friends (he wanted more) for a year and 3 months before I came ot my senses.  After the first kiss I knew. 4. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?  If I could change ANYthing I would magically be able to lose weight!5. Are you more of a paper scrapper or a digi scrapper?  I am definitely a paper scrapper.I hope you're having fun at the crop and stick around after!
isterq
Cherry Blossom

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by isterq »

I met Butterfly843.  She lives a few miles from me in Long Island, NY.  She is married (5 years on March 15) and she scrapbooks mostly of her little brother.  Her favorite scrapbook company is Bo Bunny.  Her favorite color is aquamarine. 
harper828
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 16

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by harper828 »

I met Mary (Marygrimm from Michigin), who has become my new IDOL, married and raising 5 kids, not sure how she's able to even get a chance to use the bathroom, let alone scrap.1.  What is your obstacles in getting more SB time?  TIME....Never enough time!2.  Who's your greatest inspiration at ACOT?  I think the CT here is GREAT..so I will say the CT Crew!3.  How much time do you spend here?  I check in daily..I don't always post..but love to look in the Gallery and see what everyone is up to.4.  If you had to give up something to spend more $ on SB, what would it be.  I am not sure!  I spend a whole lot of $$$  on scrapbooking and really should not be spending what I do!!!5.   Are you having fun tonight?  This is my first crop here and I have had A LOT of fun!!!  I wish I was a single, child-less person....JUST for the week-end 
maryplus5
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 93

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by maryplus5 »

Hello...I in turn met Diane and here is a little something about her!I'm Diane, married, 43, scrapping for 5 years and way way behind in scrapping.  What is your obstacles in getting more SB time? Not enought time, I work full time and have to pick up DS from school so by the time I get home its dinner, story time, bath time, dishes..etc2.  Who's your greatest inspiration at ACOT?  LoveMy Bella and MommyBruno, I love their family LOs.3.  How much time do you spend here? Lots, I'm always lurking while at work and when I get home.4.  If you had to give up something to spend more $ on SB, what would it be.  Junk Food.5.   Are you having fun tonight?  I definitely had a ball, when to sleep at 1:50 am. 
sweetpeas_mom
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 271

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by sweetpeas_mom »

I've made contact with:lisacris72TLHarwicklumberjakemomof2gjenny2711rnmom247touchalifeand it was great to get to know a little bit about each of them!
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html
bluetulip
Cherry Bomb

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by bluetulip »

Hey Ma!  I just met Scrapgoo who has won quite a few points during the crop.  She's tired obviously.  She's pretty cool.  
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyLou
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 202

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by DaisyLou »

I met  Amy.  Most people here just call her Moody.    She's been hanging out at acot for almost 5 years!  Se is married with 2 kids...Em is 14 and Liam is 7.   She tries to scrap a few times a week  but goes in spurts sometimes.    She live in Erie, PA....and something interesting about her is, she was married in an outdoor ceremony.....at 1:30 AMThanks Moody!!
bboppn
Cherry Tart

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by bboppn »

Hi, I just met another person on this board, she goes by deerwife.  Her favorite color is yellow, she likes any other season but winter, she does not have any pets dure to allergies and she loves pasta and wears her hair short.I am enjoying meeting you all and hope to learn from all your creativity!Thanks deerwife.
imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by imwickedwitch »

Hey Terr! I did get your PM! Meet Terri, Jazzyscrapper.  She loves to read and watch Stargate(one of my fave's too!) and Lost, Grey's and Survivor.  She lives in NE Illinois, almost in Wisconsin.  She loves the spring and fall there but not winter (too bitter cold) or summer (too humid).  She has four cats named Jasmine, Belle, Huey and Tigger.  If she could go anywhere in the world on vacation she would go to Ireland!
Becky

Image Image Image
ss20ts
Cherry Blossom

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by ss20ts »

I've met a bunch of people. Here is what they had to say:evilqueen:Hi, my name is Chas1.  It's hard to say what my favorite flower is because I see so many everyday, but I do love tulips2.  I not evil just mischievous.  I love Disney villians and the real Evil Queen.3.  I have a cricut expression and about 15 carts and I love it.4. I usually drink Crystal Light or water5.  DCWV

On 2/24/08 12:07 pm, ss20ts wrote ...Hi there! I am making friends and saw that you won some points earlier. Congrats!Here's my questions:1. What your favorite flower? (I saw that you have a garden business! )2. Are you really evil or just trying to make people think you're evil? hehehe3. Which do you prefer: Cricut, Wishblade, Cuttlebug, or Sizzix?4. What's your favorite beverage?5. What is your favorite paper manufacturer? Miss Diasy-NC:1.  I've been scrappin for about 12 yrs....or collecting scrappin for that long..HA HA2. My Grandson, and Pets3.  Basic Grey...although I have a few others..Fancy Pants...Primas to name a few4.  I love Chipboard...and a few others..bling 5. the mountains of N.C.

On 2/24/08 11:56 am, ss20ts wrote ...I picked you because I see that you are in NC. I am moving there in the fall. I am freezing to death in the frozen tundra aka upstate New York. I'm going on vacation in May to NC. I am planning on hitting 3 scrapbook stores. I don't have one where I live. So sad!Ok here are my questions:1. How long have you been a scrapper?2. What's your favorite thing to scrap?3. Who's your favorite scrap manufacturer?4. What's your favorite embellishment?5. What's your favorite place on earth?Talk to you soon! wheeliegirl:1. What kind of car do you drive?  2006 Chrysler  Town and Country Van2. What state do you live in?  I live in Georgia3. What's your favorite embellishment? flowers or chipboard4. What's your favorite subject to scrap? my 16 month old niece Michaela5. What's your favorite sport? Basketball
Miss Daisy-NC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Miss Daisy-NC »

Well I've just heard from basketlady...her name is Audrey,and she has two little boys, and a chocolate labradoodle name Ginger. Their favorite Vac. spot is Disney....and they like to take walks in the fields arounds them..because it so peaceful.I asked her what her favorite scrapin supply was..and she said patterned paper both digi,and regularFavorite stress relief is Scrappin,running, and playing the drums 
Charlotte
betseymae
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 70

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by betseymae »

I met tbroussard today.Not a newbie - was a customer of Stickers Galore and with ACOT when they started the board, likes action moves like Italian Job & Oceans movies, favorite vacation spot is the Florida Beaches, favorite holiday is Christmas and favorite embellishment is flowers and/or bling.

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”