Make a Friend Challenge

basketlady
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 15

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by basketlady »

Hi Ladies,I made a new friend....her name is Charlotte. She is from Turkey NC. We have both been shopping here since it Stickers Galore.She has 2 grown sons and 4 dogs that think they are human.She loves chipboard and bling and has some great projects posted in the gallery.What a great group of ladies we have here!!!Audrey
pnuts1221
Cherry Tart

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by pnuts1221 »

I met KatiePooh.Her favorite color is purple, favorite movie is Dirty Dancing, she has a dog named Zipper, she works outside the home, and her favorite layout she's done is when her daughter came home from the hospital.
mkokopelli
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 20

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by mkokopelli »

I met Miss Daisy.  I chose her since she was in NC :)  On 2/24/08 3:40 pm, Miss Daisy-NC wrote ...Hi MichelleWell I'm from a little town called Turkey..it's between Warsaw, and Clinton..on hwy 24I have a pug named Gus, a jack russell..named Jack, a mixed Aust shep..name Little Lady, and mixed yorkie/dushound..name Harley...they think they are humanMy favorite Yankee candle is Home Sweet Home..of course I have others...I love the spicey ones I have 2 grown sons living...I lost one in 1999/car accident...1 grandson, and 1 grandson due in JuneMy favorite things to scrap is my grandson who will a year old in April, and my 4 legged kids..HA                              it was nice to talk to you....now I would like to get to know you too1. your favorite supply to use in scrappin...2. what do you do for stress relief..3. Are you married, and have any children..or pets4. do you have a special place you like to visit5. what is your favorite thing to scrap
wahoo_mom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 195

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by wahoo_mom »

This is one of the best things about these crops!  I not only randomly PMed and chatted with a new person who lives in CT, I actually ended up chatting with 2 new people who live in the area!  So much fun!
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage
Miss Daisy-NC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Miss Daisy-NC »

Well I have just heard from mkokopelli....her name is Michelle, and she is from Charlotte N.C.Her favorite scrappin supply is bling; she love sparklesher stress relief is having a massage,or bloggingshe is divorced,and she has one baby girl..name Ella..and of course she is her favorite one to scrap aboutshe has her own little zoo; 4cats,3 dogs,a leopard gecko, and assorted fishshe love the beach.......
Charlotte

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”