Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: So what have you bought
ribbon, buttons, stickers, metal embellies . . . . . many many things. lol

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

where should I start-- stickers would probably be #1, wood and metal embellies come next. Then tons and tons of pp

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, where to begin? I have tons of patterned paper that I will probably never use. I buy it because it's pretty...then it just sits there. Image

BeachGirl

Cherry Picker

creative memories stickers.
i hate those things and when i first started scrapbooking i bought tons of them.
I let my DS use them for cards and projects. It makes me sick when i think about how much i payed for those ugly things!
I'm a glitter and Sparkles Kind of Girl!
~Holly

Kelly

Cherry Cola

A kit from QVC.

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

Probably half of all the stamps I 've bought. When I began stamping I bought them off Ebay and boy did I purchase a ton of them.

Nanna-Star

Cherry Bing

Your confessions are all making me feel so much better. I often feel guilty about stuff i bought on impulse and there is too much to list.
Christina

JeanneT

Cherry Bing

My Xyron Personal Cutter. I just go hmmmm each time I look at it and wonder why, why did I purchase it!
JeanneT
Cubmaster and Proud Mother to a Tuba Playing son who is also an Eagle Scout."O God, help me to win, but in thy wisdom if thou willest me not to win, then O God, make me a good loser"
- Sir Robert Baden-Powell, Founder of the Boy Scouts

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

AnnOminous wrote:These stickers. I bought them over 20 years ago when I was doing my college sorority scrapbooks. Pink was our color, but.... what was I thinking? I was never into SS. The package has never been opened.

[TABLE][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Gosh, those are the ORIGINAL SS characters! I bet their worth something now on eBay!!!
Sara

genggay

Cherry Blossom

i do have a lots of stamps but never get to use most of them! and stickers too..but not 20 years old...

Lillpop

Cherry Cropper

A lot of stuff....I look in my sb room, and I wonder why I purchased 1/2 of what I did!
Kim
Step Number 1 - Admit Your Addiction

vel

Cherry Blossom

Spider-Man stickers I bought when I first started scrapping two years ago. My COF/CG just had a "bumpin' uglies" swap in which we each chose our worst scrappin' item and had to send it to another member, who will make a card out of it and send it back. We also threw in some goodies too. But Spidey stickers? Ugh.

my3boyz

Cherry Blossom

I think I have enough rubons to last a lifetime.... yet I still keep buying them...
Proud member of the Queen & Co. Design Team.
Come visit my blog if you want! Image
http://www.kristinhayne.blogspot.com

my3boyz

Cherry Blossom

Oh, and buttons too.... I can't resist them!! I have so many!!Image
Proud member of the Queen & Co. Design Team.
Come visit my blog if you want! Image
http://www.kristinhayne.blogspot.com

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

I bought a mini sewing machine thinking I would not only use it on my layouts but maybe do some sewing projects that I've had in my brain forever.
Problem: I cannot thread the thing to save my life so I used it a couple of times and packed it away. It's been in it's little case for three years now.
I've never been able to thread sewing machines and that's what has kept me from sewing in the past. I'll have to make that one of my goals for the year.
{linda}
>>^..^<<

lindaone

Chocolate Covered Cherry

love those angel wings.
i don't use eyelets,used to buy them
me and my angels

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee