Post by scrapaholic »

that I'm getting older.
Have a coke and a smile!Image
MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

What Does Your Birthdate Mean?

Post by MLee »

Interesting. I can't get the images to post but here's the text:You are stylish, friendly and funny. You have the potential to think deeply and rationally and you always have time for your friends. Positive Traits:cooperative, versatile, organized, analytical, curious, imaginativeNegative Traits:impatience, restlessness, rebellious, unrealistic expectations 

Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 82

Post by Suzanne_FL »

- September 4 - You are very clever and knowledgeable. You are very calm and cool in social situations. You are kind and sympathetic to people, although you like to choose your friends carefully. Positive Traits: organized, perceptive, disciplined, balanced, just Negative Traits: obsessive, compulsive, tyrannical, demanding, non-communicative I was suprised at how much mine hits home!!
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

d
CraftnStuff
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 93

Post by CraftnStuff »

- February 5 - You are daring, honest, loyal and stubborn. You are incredibly determined and you always think outside of the box. You also love to chill take it easy with some friends. Positive Traits: cooperative, versatile, curious, clever, analytical Negative Traits: flippancy, sarcastic, restless, irresponsibility, passive-aggressive Sarcastic? Me?  Not a chance....NOT!! LOL Everything is right on the mark!
Scrapbooking is cheaper than a therapist!~author unknown
C * A * T * H Y
Ribbons
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 40

Post by Ribbons »

- December 22 - You are fun to be with and have a good sense of humor. You are very ambitious and hate it when people try to bring you down. You are logical, social and loyal. Positive Traits: idealism, pragmatism, creativity, ingenuity, intuition Negative Traits: rigidity, nervousness, workaholic, stubborn, fanatical
--Love From Jackie--
"Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it"
---Salma Hayek
bellaconsmom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 237

Post by bellaconsmom »

January 16 - You are very ambitious, serious and loyal. You are hardworking, smart and organized and you have no problems getting what you want out of life. Positive Traits: technically brilliant, innovative, creative, analytical, original Negative Traits:emotional repression, misanthropy, irrational, cynicism, coldness I don't agree with the negatives.  That suprises me.   
davsar
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 631

Post by davsar »

- July 5 - You are very sensitive and sympathetic to the feelings of others. You are friendly and fun to be with, but you are easily hurt by others. You are a homebody sometimes and enjoy just chilling with friends. Positive Traits: cooperative, versatile, curious, clever, analytical Negative Traits: flippancy, sarcastic, restless, irresponsibility, passive-aggressive
Wendy-Gale
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 183

Post by Wendy-Gale »

- February 10 - You are daring, honest, loyal and stubborn. You are incredibly determined and you always think outside of the box. You also love to chill take it easy with some friends. Positive Traits: pro-active, positive attitude, energetic, able, originality Negative Traits: hasty, sloppy, bossy, ingratitude, overbearing  All right except I AM NOT SLOPPY!
Image 39 layouts in 2008 Image
MaBuglet
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 382

Post by MaBuglet »

- December 16 - You are fun to be with and have a good sense of humor. You are very ambitious and hate it when people try to bring you down. You are logical, social and loyal. Positive Traits: technically brilliant, innovative, creative, analytical, original Negative Traits: emotional repression, misanthropy, irrational, cynicism, coldness
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Post by MamaK321 »

- March 21 - You are kind hearted and very friendly. You love attention, and you are always daydreaming in your own world. People gravitate towards you. Positive Traits: versatile, energetic, easy-going, charismatic, good conversationalist Negative Traits: scattered focus, restlessness, overly sensitive, glib, unreliability
Mom2Bri
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 248

Post by Mom2Bri »

Mine's pretty accurate! Scary - October 14 - You are very independent and don't care what others think of you. You are genuine and romantic. You love the outdoors, travel and the arts. Positive Traits: cooperative, versatile, organized, analytical, curious Negative Traits: impatience, restlessness, rebellious, irresponsible, breaking promises
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Re: What Does Your Birthdate Mean?

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Bringin' em back! If you haven't replied yet... post away!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
SBcrazee
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 28

Post by SBcrazee »

[TABLE][TR][TD]
- November 10 -

You are very intellectual, and feel things very deeply. You are trustworthy and honest. Your friends love your dynamic personality and friendly nature.[/TD][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Positive Traits:pro-active, positive attitude, energetic, able, originality[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Negative Traits:hasty, sloppy, bossy, ingratitude, overbearing[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
ImageImage
zanettac
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 155

Post by zanettac »

[TABLE][TR][TD]- November 25 -[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]You are very intellectual, and feel things very deeply. You are trustworthy and honest. Your friends love your dynamic personality and friendly nature.[/TD][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]Positive Traits:[/COLOR]logical, intuitive, rational, responsible, perfectionist[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]Negative Traits:[/COLOR]inflexibility, paranoia, introversion, misanthropy, obsessive[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Carol
evilqueen
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 555

Post by evilqueen »

[TABLE][TR][TD]- December 6 -[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]You are fun to be with and have a good sense of humor. You are very ambitious and hate it when people try to bring you down. You are logical, social and loyal.[/TD][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]Positive Traits:[/COLOR]kind, generous, honest, trustworthy, responsible[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]Negative Traits:[/COLOR]manipulative, a gossip, presumptive, codependency, controlling[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

[TABLE][TR][TD]You are adventurous and aggressive, always looking for something that will make your heart race. You make all your decisions hastily and often get yourself into trouble.[/TD][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]Positive Traits:[/COLOR]adaptable, resilient, charismatic, communicative, persuasive[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]Negative Traits:[/COLOR]cynicism, irresponsibility, superficiality, overbearing, promiscuity[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
bluejeans7
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 571

Post by bluejeans7 »

[TABLE][TR][TD]- February 5 -[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]You are daring, honest, loyal and stubborn. You are incredibly determined and you always think outside of the box. You also love to chill take it easy with some friends.[/TD][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Positive Traits:cooperative, versatile, curious, clever, analytical[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Negative Traits:flippancy, sarcastic, restless, irresponsibility, passive-aggressive[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Janell
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 588

Post by Janell »

[TABLE][TR][TD]You are adventurous and aggressive, always looking for something that will make your heart race. You make all your decisions hastily and often get yourself into trouble.[/TD][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]Positive Traits:[/COLOR]adaptable, resilient, charismatic, communicative, persuasive[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]Negative Traits:[/COLOR]cynicism, irresponsibility, superficiality, overbearing, promiscuity[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]April 3
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!
ncokely
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 601

Post by ncokely »

[TABLE][TR][TD]- April 13 -[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]You are adventurous and aggressive,always looking for something that will make your heart race. You makeall your decisions hastily and often get yourself into trouble.[/TD][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]Positive Traits:[/COLOR]sincerity, honesty, determination, stamina, detailed[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]Negative Traits:[/COLOR]workaholic, repression, resentful, intolerance, compulsive[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “Games & Fun!”