We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Anyone had a ice cream themed birthday party
for there kids? I mentioned it to Hannah because she loves ice cream. She loved the idea so I am trying to come up with ideas. I am having a hard time finding plates and stuff like that so I may just have to use plain. I got candy molds in the shapes of ice cream so I am going to make crayons in those shapes to give the kids as favors and I got bubbles that are in the shapes of ice cream cones at Dollar General. I will let them make there on ice cream sundaes but I need some games or stuff for them to do. This will be the first time we will have a party at home. We will have all ages in kids from 2-12. So if you have any ideas I would appreciate.Thanks
Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

for there kids? I mentioned it to Hannah because she loves ice cream. She loved the idea so I am trying to come up with ideas. I am having a hard time finding plates and stuff like that so I may just have to use plain. I got candy molds in the shapes of ice cream so I am going to make crayons in those shapes to give the kids as favors and I got bubbles that are in the shapes of ice cream cones at Dollar General. I will let them make there on ice cream sundaes but I need some games or stuff for them to do. This will be the first time we will have a party at home. We will have all ages in kids from 2-12. So if you have any ideas I would appreciate.Thanks
Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

dumplin

Cherry Bing

Kabrina

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee