NEW-Daisy D's--Due 12/31-CLOSED

Moderator: ACOT Employee

twinsmom1
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 82

Post by twinsmom1 »

Please read all INSTRUCTIONS carefully, I ask this only because when directions are followed we have some amazing swaps in the end. I personally see a major difference when directions are not taken seriously, I know this is all in good fun, however we want these items to be something we get in return that we will use.  There are some extremely talented people on this board and I love everyones work, all I ask is that we make this our "best" work. This swap I will only allow BAZZILL or TEXTURED like Bazzill  cardstock to be used, please do not sign up for spots if you dont plan on using these items. I am not trying to be picky but we are getting a lot of flimsy items in swaps, not due to the fault of swappers just that paper doesnt seem to hold up as well. Please dont think I am attacking anyone that is not the reasoning behind this. Please follow directions on all items, when it says embellish item please no less than 2 Embellishments per item. Postage for this swap will be $4.65 if you have more than 1 spot please 2 spots ad an additional $2 and 3 Spots make a flat rate of $9.15. I have noticed that postage on some things has gone over, while I dont mind helping cover it I simply cant continue to do so.THIS SWAP IS DUE 12/31PLEASE FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS including the 2 gallon bags for each SWAP you are signed up for.  Please include $9.15 postage if you are in ALL SWAPS NO EXCEPTIONS!! Please include a self addressed return lable, 2 gallon bag, what the items are for, swap name, due date, and the spot you have in it as well and number of players.  This is extremely helpful to hostesses when we sort so that we understand what swap it is for.  If POSTAGE is not included in your swap items your items WILL NOT BE MAILED back to you until postage is received.  These swap items will only be held for a short amount of time as well, after a month these items will be put up for payment to anyone willing to pay postage.  Please do not "hold your item" for the swap, SEND ALL SPOTS with the swap it makes it easier to sort so the hostess doesnt think she is short one.  Please DO NOT send partial amounts please send all items at once, getting paper is extremely difficult to keep track if its coming from several different places and in one's and two's.  If you have a paper spot and have it sent directly from the company that is fine, however dont forget to send your baggies and postage as well.  This can be easliy forgotten after a time period. PLEASE BAG all small items including, RIBBON, BRADS, BUTTONS, METAL ITEMS, DECOS, SLIDE MOUNTS, FLOSS BOBBINS, PRIMAS, BLING, anything that could get lost easily.If you need an ANGEL for any spot you sign up for please give all hostesses a FAIR amount of time ahead in order to find an angel for your spot.  This is only fair and causes less damage control when its close to the closing date.HERE WE GO GALS let the sign ups begin!!(thanks to jsilva-I borrowed the rules from her!!)"Snapshots"--2 spots open1.  patterned paper #1-Dolly2.  patterned paper #2-simmons87-received3.  patterned paper #3-MamaDNC4.  cardstock (1pp)-stampomaticma5.  cardstock (1pp)-armywife956.  rub-ons or other items from line (3-5pp)-SMSHOP7.  tags-marygrimm8.  ribbon (1yd pp)-lindaone9.  folders-juliep10.  slide mounts 2pp or deco squares (3-4pp)-niki11.  altered item-charliesangel12.  brads (8-10pp)-curiousprl13.  surprise-twinsmom114.  photo matte-carrie1203 "Reflections"--3 spots open   1.  patterned paper #1-simmons87-received2.  patterned paper #2-Dolly3.  patterned paper #3-twinsmom14.  cardstock (1pp)-MamaDNC5.  cardstock (1pp)-nik91917-received 11/056.  rub-ons or other items from line (3-5pp)-SMSHOP7.  tags-marygrimm8.  ribbon (1yd pp)-lindaone9.  folders-juliep10.  slide mounts 2pp  or deco squares (3-4pp)-niki11.  altered item-curiousprl12.  brads (8-10pp)-charliesangel13.  surprise-twinsmom114.  photo matte-carrie1203
Last Edited 8/26/07 11:08pm. Post modified 8 time(s).
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

I welcome everyone to join my swaps--this will be a good one.melanie
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

btt
COscrapper
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 101

Post by COscrapper »

slides in both
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

got you down!!  thanks for joining!
JulieP
Cherry Tart

Post by JulieP »

Hey There,
Thanks for the invite.  I would love to do the file folders on both of these swaps.  Thanks again. 
Julie
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

thanks a lot!!!!
Dolly
Cherry Picker

Post by Dolly »

this is dolly and if you can promise me i can find enough papers i will do paper #1 in first group and paper # 2 in the second group. it seems whenever i do papers i can never find enough so let me know where i can get it and get enough and ill do it God Bless Dolly
God Bless;
GrandmaDolly ; And Rember that GOD does not close one door without opening anoth
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

will do.  I will look at one of my locas stores and see if they have it.  She was puttung some new stuff out the other day.  I will look for you and let you know.  Thanks for joining!!melanie
lindaone
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 52

Post by lindaone »

please tak me out
me and my angels
ArmyWife95
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 160

Post by ArmyWife95 »

I'll do cs on snapshots.  Thanks Melanie!
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

thanks robin.  pm'd you linda
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

I still have open spots on this one and would like to fill this one soon.  I think it will be a very nice swap!!!  Thanks guys!!
MamaDNC
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 60

Post by MamaDNC »

Updated below
Diane Image

Image Image
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

any of those would be great.  just make your choice and let me know so I can post what papers will be used.  you are great.  Glad to have you in this swap!!
MamaDNC
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 60

Post by MamaDNC »

REFLECTIONS cardstock:  SNAPSHOTS' pattern paper #3Diane   
Diane Image

Image Image
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

looks good to me!!  thanks chickie!!
nik91917
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 9

Post by nik91917 »

i will take the 2nd cardstock spot in reflections
Nic
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

I have updated this swap.  I carefully went through the posts and put people down for what they asked for.  I have 2 spots in one and 3 spots in the other still available.  Any takers???  Dolly, pm'd ya about the paper.  I found it for you and sent you the address.  thanks everyone!!
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

btt

Return to “Swap Talk”