WINNERS!Last of my points! Offer open till 8PM!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

bluefish
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Post by bluefish »

The best part for me is seeing the great LO's that everyone has done. More games would be great for me..  I am in & out all day because of my kids so I missed alot of them this time around.
chris_cubed
Cherry Bing

Post by chris_cubed »

I loved everything! Each hostess brought such a unique personality that it was a constant changing fun!!!  I love the fast scraps and seeing what I can do when under a time limit!I have to say, the games were probably my favorite though! The word scrambles, the tri-bond, the price is right...and my favorite "guess how many"Thanks for such a fun-filled time everyone!!!
~Krissi-Lee
Live, Love & Have Kids!!!
cynderellaj
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 576

Post by cynderellaj »

The best part??  I can't pick just one. I love all of it.  The challenges are always great and the fast scraps really kick start my creativity. As far as adding anything...I can't think of a thing that you should add.....it was fabulous as always!!!!
carrie123
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 699

Post by carrie123 »

Chatting and meeting new friends. All the wonderful inspiration from everyone and the wonderful hostessess!!
Gail R
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 76

Post by Gail R »

The games - I didn't scrap a thing!!  Also,I thought that it was really awesome that ACOT provided the points and prizes and  that the hostesses gave up their time to do all of the games, come up with fast scraps and challenges.
bumblebby
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 5

Post by bumblebby »

All the new people was the best part!Scavenger hunt next time would be fun!
graces_mom_04
Cherry Blossom

Post by graces_mom_04 »

Oh, I missed answering the second question...More BINGO!! ;) 
Kylie
Mommy to Grace&~Hope~
Kara
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 69

Post by Kara »

I love all the games!!! would like to see hmmmm  I like it already!!
Image \ ImageImage
dianagirly
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 812

Post by dianagirly »

Best part of the crop? Hmmmmm. I liked all of it!I suppose my fave part was looking for digi supplies. I am a paper girl but digi seems to be calling me lately! And after looking at those supplies- I will have to try it for sure!I can;t think of anything else to add to the crop schedule since they already dedicate the weekend to "Happy Hour! "
hobbemom
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 85

Post by hobbemom »

Love the bingo games...Like that there was a schedule posted so we could go back and remember what was going on when..Enjoyed that people didn't get on begging for points.  That use to be so annoying.Lots of fun.  Can tell the DT really worked hard and took alot of time to make it fun for everyone.Thanks.Louise
lbruynell
Cherry Blossom

Post by lbruynell »

I loved all the games. I have always been a game person and love to be competitive in a fun way.
Laura
fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 204

Post by fong33 »

The games that sent you to the gallery was loads of fun and gave me the opportunity to see many beautiful LO's that have inspired me.
ShellyBob
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 104

Post by ShellyBob »

I loved all the games and challenges.
Cab910
Cherry Blossom

Post by Cab910 »

Bingo and the guessing games kept me glued to the computer all week-end.This was my first but not the last.What a fun time!
terylswife
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 81

Post by terylswife »

the games are the best part - lots of fun for everyone - even those who can't scrap can join in the funt aht way. what to add?   hmmmmm..more points?  LOL!!!  Honeslty, I don't know, you guys always do so many fun things, it doens't really need improving on
zanettac
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 155

Post by zanettac »

The challenges and fast scraps...defintely helps rekindle my mojo for scrapping!!

Carol
mom2boyz
Cherry Blossom

Post by mom2boyz »

What was the best part of the crop this weekend?The games...woohoo!  I wish I could have had more time to do the challenges, I only got one fast scrap finished. Is there anything else you would like to see added to our crop schedules?  I'm not sure what you'd have time for and this was my first one.
jalh3
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 4

Post by jalh3 »

Wow!  This was my first online crop, so I guess I'm no longer a virgin.  For me, the best part was just doing it.  Period.  I won't lie though, uploading work and getting input/feedback was pretty cool.I need to teach myself how to stitch together scans of 12x12.  My scanner is pretty slow and none were done.  Now that I know what to expect, I'll scan some to have ready to upload for the next oneI had technical difficulty for which I still haven't heard back from Tech Support.  Other than that everyone's absolutely looney, been incredibly helpful and gracious, and obviously very talented.All-in-all, GREAT!If only I could get rid of my DD and DH every weekend, huh?THANKS to you and all who hosted, pointed, and annointed.  Well done.jalh3
mindilynn
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 11

Post by mindilynn »

I LOVE LOVE LOVED the fast scraps!!!As far as something added goes...MORE TIME!!!  Just kidding, no seriously. I would like to see some sketch challenges :-)
wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 696

Post by wimom »

Best part for me is the games. I played Bingo for the first time today; that was fun! Wished I could have played Scattergories, but the time didn't work for me. And even though I didn't actually do any of the challenges, I liked seeing them and using them for future inspiration.Suggestions? I think it is good that you award the points randomly, so lots of people get at least a few, but I would like to see some points awarded for the best layout, best card, or other categories. That would encourage quality instead of just trying to get everything done. Someone else suggested a scavenger hunt; that sounds fun.But really, it was a great weekend! Had lots of fun!  
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

Return to “General Talk”