We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Challenge # 7
Who's ready for a little spring?? I know I am...blasted cold!For the next challenge, I would like you to put a little spring on your layout by adding some flowers to it! I have a few examples of recent layouts with handmade flowers that I had a bunch of fun trying. The first ones are so easy! Just handcut two circles, one smaller than the other and layer them, like this; The second one, was a little more intricate, but still pretty easy. To save time I used a heart shaped punch...cut out four or five of the same shape and put them in the shape of a flower: Inking the edges gives them a little depth, but thats a personal choice. So there you go...handmade flowers if you can, use up your stash if you don't want to make them yourself!

KarenRei

Cherry Picker

Challenge # 7
Great challenge!

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Challenge # 7
Super cute LO's!

Carol

MLee

Cherry Cola

Challenge # 7
Great challenge!!So do specifically want handmade flowers or any flowers?

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Challenge # 7
I would love to see you go nuts and make your own flowers, but know that you have alot on your scrappy plates this weekend, so it's up to you!  The flowers were pretty fun, though!

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Challenge # 7
Great challenge!

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Challenge # 7
Oooh fun! 

sheresas

Cherry Blossom

Challenge # 7
These are so cute!!! Love the heart flowers!

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Challenge # 7
I like this one!I love the way you mixed flowers and hearts on the 2nd lo!Laura

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

Challenge # 7
gonna make some flowers and do a girly page!!!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Challenge # 7
Yay! I can't wait to see what you get done!!

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Challenge # 7
Cool! I love flowers :)

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Challenge # 7
Cute!

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Challenge # 7
Great challenge Laura!!  I might try the heart punch idea - I loved those flowers on your layout & didn't even notice how you made them!!
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

Challenge # 7
Since I am Digi, maybe I will do some brish ones.  Thats about as close as you get to "making" flowers in the digi-world.  At least I think....unless someone else has a better idea! 
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

Scrappin13

Sweet Cherry Pie

Challenge # 7
This is a LO I had done this week, I think is needs a little something else but right now this is what it looks like.  I'm not usually a flowery person but I had put flowers on this LO. http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_vie ... ,,0,,73890

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Challenge # 7
Jennifer, you're probably right about the digi. I'm not so good at that stuff, but I would love to see how beautiful your digi flowers can be...throw some glitter on them or something, LOL

Aimeeee

Cherry Blossom

Challenge # 7
oooh, I love the circle and the heart flowers.  Hmmm, I have some flower stamps I've been meaning to use . . .

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

Challenge # 7
Great challenge!  Love your layouts!
~~ Judy ~~

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Challenge # 7
cool challenge!!

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”