We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening
**********Just returned from try 2, and she did perfect!  It was like a different kid today...go figure!  So, she will start Kindergarten in the fall.*********** I just got back from screening with Amanda...didn't go well AT ALL!  She cried the whole time!  Will have to try later I guess?  It was very heartbreaking for me... You have to be 5 by Dec 2nd here for Kindergarten.  You have the option of Readiness K.  Amanda will be 5 July 13th so I figured she is ready...but holy cow she threw such a fit.  Now she told me she will just do it tomorrow, so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening
**********Just returned from try 2, and she did perfect!  It was like a different kid today...go figure!  So, she will start Kindergarten in the fall.*********** I just got back from screening with Amanda...didn't go well AT ALL!  She cried the whole time!  Will have to try later I guess?  It was very heartbreaking for me... You have to be 5 by Dec 2nd here for Kindergarten.  You have the option of Readiness K.  Amanda will be 5 July 13th so I figured she is ready...but holy cow she threw such a fit.  Now she told me she will just do it tomorrow, so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Kindergarten Screening

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee