Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scrapNslack

Cherry Bomb

Sooo sore . . .
from playing the Wii!The boxing game is going to kill me!!What are your favorite games?
-- Jenn

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sooo sore . . .
We don't have one but want one sooo bad!I hear the bowling one is a lot of fun. I bet boxing is too.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Midge

Cherry Cropper

Sooo sore . . .
I love bowling and baseball and each time I play it I realize that there are a lot of muscles I don't use often enough. LOL

scrapNslack

Cherry Bomb

Sooo sore . . .
They are pricey but man it is fun!!! And it is great - you can have up to four ppl play - great for families!! Just make sure you have enough room to play! - I knocked the lamp over playing tennis!! LOL
-- Jenn

campangel

Cherry Berry

Sooo sore . . .
bowling
Lu-Ann Lover of LadybugsImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Sooo sore . . .
Crap! My back was kiling me for the first month! Couldn't stop bowling!!! LOL! ETA: My PSA---wear your wriststraps!!! I was so focused on making sure the kids had theirs on, I didn't do mine and almost threw the remote at the tv!!  Mario Party for Wii is also a blast!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Sooo sore . . .
I so want to get one. I think Mason is too sedintary and could use the excersize. Ken, Mr Buzzkill, however, thinks its not worth the money.  Who decided he was an ok husband anyway?

clairbug

Cherry Bing

Sooo sore . . .
I make up excuses to go to my cousin's house so I can play theirs. I even bought her the Carnival Games so I could try it out. Sad, huh?!?My FAVORITE is tennis. Bowling is a close second!

lkylaurenkay

Cherry Tart

Sooo sore . . .
I am dying for one, but my husband said that our tv should be mounted high on the wall to play.. Is that really true for those who have one?

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Sooo sore . . .
Not to go against your husband but....  no. The sensor bar has a long cord and can be put wherever it's necessary for you to play. They also make wireless ones.  
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sooo sore . . .
I love playing Mortal Kombat and the bowling game.

scrapNslack

Cherry Bomb

Sooo sore . . .
I definately wear the remote straps because I KNOW I would be the one to accidently let go of the remote and watch it crash into the TV or hit someone. 
-- Jenn

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Sooo sore . . .
Bowling!

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sooo sore . . .
After the Super Nintendo I said no more game systems. I may have to rethink that. lol
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee