Am I the only one?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

nik91917
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 9

Am I the only one?

Post by nik91917 »

Tink,this board is for anyone to give whatever opinions they want, and if someone doesn't agree with it, don't read it... that's what makes it an opinion there is no wrong or right... plus if this is how you feel that's fine, but I don't think it's fair for you to mention someone else's name in it without them saying so... I mean, Corrie is a big girl and if she wanted to say something she would.But that's just my opinion on the matter Welcome to all who are new... this place rocks and is a great time! but very addicting and can take over your life! lolp.s a little drama keeps us all going.... we all can admit it!   
Nic
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 82

Am I the only one?

Post by twinsmom1 »

dude, I missed a lot of stuff yesterday.  I didn't even know there was anything going on.  I was wondering why the board was so dead lately.  Welcome to all of the new people and hopefully you will stick around to get to know us here.  Most of us are harmless!!
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Am I the only one?

Post by Laura Fiore »

I came over from the veggie site, and I have to say that I really like the non drama here! It's why I've stayed around!But I do think we have room for alot more people here...it's a big room!  Welcome newbies...hope you stick around!
Scrapnelle
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 12

Am I the only one?

Post by Scrapnelle »

*waving*  Hello Peas! Welcome to the board!!
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Am I the only one?

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Sheesh... am I the only one that walked into this one blindly? Now I can't leave! I feel like a gawker watching the trainwreck!
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Am I the only one?

Post by -Tracy- »

Hi. My name is TracyS and I'm a recovering Peaholic.I started the NSBR Refugee forum and it is actually a public user forum.I'm really sad to see that tinkermama does not feel that we are welcome here. :(  I don't even understand how you can feel that way without having even chatted with us. I made the user forum for us so we could stick together until we were able to branch out. Many of us (Myself included) were already members here. Maybe I haven't posted before, but I do buy from this site.I'm off the read the rest of the thread now. But I'd just like to say to give us a chance at least. The ladies I've befriended at two peas are intelligent, funny women. I encourage you to get to know them and see for yourself.Tracy ETA: You ladies post pictures at each other. Boy are we going to get along great! I have gajillions of lolcat and in fact on Saturday at the pod I host Caturday which is an all day affair of funny cat pictures. Please give us a chance, and here's a funny for you.   
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
LoveMyBella
Product Promotions
Gallery: 437

Am I the only one?

Post by LoveMyBella »

Ahhhh, so that's whrere Caturday came from.  Very clever. Welcome to you and the rest of the refugees, Tracy! 
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry

Am I the only one?

Post by -Tracy- »

I will not claim to making up Caturday. It's just something I brought to the pod. Someone tell me about Friday nights here. Someone mentioned it on our welcome thread. 
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Am I the only one?

Post by nun69 »

OK...so I must have totally missed alot, but I do think everyone should be welcome and if you are coming over from the Pea side, then WELCOME to the Cherry side...it is sooo much fun here!!!
Image~Angie~
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Am I the only one?

Post by MOM2SNOX »

ROFLMAO at the "are those shoes on sale" pic!!!
scrappinchic
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 149

Am I the only one?

Post by scrappinchic »

I don't know if you are the only one, but you are definetly in the minority.Welcome Pea gals!Laura
KayEm
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Am I the only one?

Post by KayEm »

Seems like they really don't want to play on the main board anyway.Nope, just taking a little time to get our bearings, at least I am, anyhow.  I'm cruising around the site, figuring out posting with the others that are doing the same, rather than jamming up your threads with double posts and oopsies, kwim?We're here because we're sick of the drama. 
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry

Am I the only one?

Post by -Tracy- »

Exactly Kay!I've seen some of us venturing out. We're trying to learn the new format and all.Thanks for all the welcomes! 
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Am I the only one?

Post by koala1966 »

LMBO, Nene!Welcome to all the new folks.  I do bite, in case you were wondering, but I have an overbite so it doesn't hurt too bad. 
moodyonceamth
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 653

Am I the only one?

Post by moodyonceamth »

Tania, that is the first time I have really CACKLED  in a long time. 
CamsMomma
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 267

Am I the only one?

Post by CamsMomma »

i just want to say welcome to the new girls!!! and lololol at all the pics and jokes, i was gonna mention some but ALL of you are flippin hilarious
katarria
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 457

Am I the only one?

Post by katarria »

Welcome to ACOT - the more the merrier I say!Now the real question:  Should I change my siggy to say "Always the last to find out"?  
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Am I the only one?

Post by TheFiberLady »

dang after reading the opening post i thought i might get popcorn lung!  ouch,I do believe everyone is welcome on an open board and should be given a fair chance before we just weed them out for no good reason...if it gets bad or hostile..those threads have a way of disappearing and I know we've had a few "ghosts" from time to time lolWelcome girls! and don't worry...my almost 20,000 posts and i'm still trying to get used to the new format of the board!.
Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 3

Am I the only one?

Post by Flapdoodle »

***Hiding behind Tracy***Um,......I only come in peace.  Honest!!And what's an "underlying medical issue" have to do with a message board, btw?
moodyonceamth
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 653

Am I the only one?

Post by moodyonceamth »

Sniz-app!

Return to “General Talk”