Finally! check 'us' out!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Renee
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 353

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Renee »

Thanks for the tidbit about making the font size smaller...works much better for me.
Hearts0314
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Hearts0314 »

I'm liking the new look so far..Haven't explored the entire site yet...off to explore.
~*~ Marlene ~*~
PS_Sosa
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 90

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by PS_Sosa »

I love it!!  Especially the new icons and the menu tabs!  Great look.  At first I thought I was at the wrong site when I came home the day you guys had undergone a makeover!!  But looks good!  Great job ACOT and Brandon!Thanks for a fresh look!
Elise (PS_Sosa)
I Scrap to relax!! Visit my blog: http://3sosas.blogspot.com
Hearts0314
Sweet Cherry Pie

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Hearts0314 »

koala1966 ~ Thanks for the tip on the text.  Never knew about it!  Now, where did the "Next" button go?  I have to keep using the "back" button of my browser.  I know someone said something about this.  Other than that, I think the new look works pretty well.  To me its much more simple and clean cut.
~*~ Marlene ~*~
pnuts1221
Cherry Tart

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by pnuts1221 »

I have a couple "concerns."1. When I go look at products they're all at the bottom of the screen, so I have to scroll down before I can see anything.2. Please please please put the add to my wishlist button back!!!! It takes more time to add to the basket and then move it into your wishlist.3. Please please please put the next/previous buttons back!!!! Again, it's more trouble to go back and click on the next item than to wait a few more seconds for it to load!!!!I realize you have to make changes sometimes but sometimes changes make things worse! Thank you.
Brandon Singer
Site Admin
Gallery: 62

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Brandon Singer »

Both the 'add to wishlist' and the 'previous'/'next' will be coming back. They are on my nice big long list of stuff to do:)pnuts1221: "1. When I go look at products they're all at the bottom of the screen, so I have to scroll down before I can see anything." Is that when you are looking at many products or just one? Also, which internet browser do you use?
-Echo
vel
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 21

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by vel »

Was just stopping by the msg board to see if anyone had mentioned the wishlist button and the next/back button and voila! There's my answer. Thank you, thank you!
pnuts1221
Cherry Tart

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by pnuts1221 »

yippee! returning the add to wishlist and next/previous will make many of my online friends happy!!!!!I use msn or internet explorer. however today everything was "up high." so perhaps it was an issue on my end.
ScrappyT
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by ScrappyT »

When is the next/previous button coming back? I can't wait!
hellmgle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 178

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by hellmgle »

I can't shop without the next button...takes to much time!
bassets
Cherry Tart

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by bassets »

I agree with the next/previous button  AND the wish list.  I add a lot of stuff to my wish list before I place an order and today when I had to add it to my cart and the cart wouldn't move the item to my wishlist I got frustrated and deleted the item.  Since I mainly shop and don't do the message board, those two features coming back would make me much happier!  It's amazing how much you miss something after it's goneFor the most part, I do like the changes!!!! 
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 447

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by DN in MN »

Wishlist is back...Thank you!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

vel
Cherry Blossom

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by vel »

I can't tell you how excited I was to see the "add to wishlist" button when I logged in this morning. Now to figure out how I'm going to actually buy the million or so items on the list...Thanks for bringing it back!
Hearts0314
Sweet Cherry Pie

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Hearts0314 »

Yay!  The "add to wishlist" is back!  Thanks...Makes things soo much easier...Now, for the "next/previous"....
~*~ Marlene ~*~
natally
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 17

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by natally »

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!!  For the next button back YAYAYAYAYAY
Hearts0314
Sweet Cherry Pie

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Hearts0314 »

Yay!  The next button is back!   Thanks soo much!Now, the site is a beauty!  I love it! 
~*~ Marlene ~*~
shamish
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by shamish »

Yay for the next and back buttons!!!  TYTYTY!
{shannon}
Life is not made by the dreams that you dream but by the choices that we make.
vel
Cherry Blossom

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by vel »

By the way, thanks for bringing back the "next" button...sure makes drooling over all those new products easier.
bad1981
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 59

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by bad1981 »

i like it even though it takes some getting used to

Return to “Announcements”