Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Outside the box
so if I were to offer up a challenge of doing something outside "your" box....what would it be for you?For me, I have a ton.Not cutting out pattern paper (even though I love the look)...Using glitter (which I have a ton of)....Sewing (eeekkkk danger will robinson..danger ).....Using stickers.......the list could go on..... 
SUS ImageImageImage

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Outside the box
Scrapping in general is outside my box.  I started yet another overhaul and can't seem to get anything put away and clear a spot to work onFor me, sewing and inking are actually on another planet, not just out side of my box

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Outside the box
* Layering patterned papers....I love the look, but I just can't get it to look "right enough" to put permanently on the page.* Cutting the pattern part out of big patterned papersThere are plenty more, but those two I really struggle with....
Rebecca

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Outside the box
Inking, distressing, I haven't really tried either of them. Kinda scares me! hahaha!

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Outside the box
I HATE cutting patterned paper to get a design out of it...Tearing paper too..can't to do itAnd I am so bad at mixing and matching pattern paper...Sometimes I don't know  if it goes together...even if they are in the same line!~

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

Outside the box
all that beautiful chipboard layering so many of you do so exceptionally well!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Outside the box
Hmmm, there's alot I won't do, just because it's time consuming! Lately, outside the box for me is fabric flowers ( I have a TON of them!) and stamping. Stamping will always be outside my box, I'm afraid! Paint is a stretch too!

Midge

Cherry Cropper

Outside the box
Wow, a lot of these are tough for me but I would say cutting patterns out of paper is something I have never done.

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Outside the box
Sewing, doodling and stamping are not for me.Laura

-Mo-

Cherry Jubilee

Outside the box
And just why are you asking me this????  LOL   
Michelle (formerly bigsissy73)
There's a special place in the world for all us alpha addicts!

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Outside the box
Using pastels.Having more than one pic on a page.Stamping.Titles that don't look boring ( I envy Laura's talent for this)Not using bling. 

carrie123

Cherry Cola

Outside the box
Mixing patterned papers. I am so horrible at that!

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Outside the box
Scrapping actual PICTURES. (although if you check the gallery, I have posted a few in the past couple of days!!)Using the REALLY prime embellies (I won't have them in the future!)Mixing Manufacturers  
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

davsar

Cherry Cola

Outside the box
Mine would be:Using stickersCreating really busy layoutsUsing several photos on one page

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Outside the box
layering dfferent pattern papers and altering chipboard mini books - I have bought many plain chipboard books and love the ones I have seen, but am afraid to attempt one - I'm so afraid I won't like it!

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Outside the box
Using sticker and rubon images.  I have no problem using the alphas, but I have so many images and rarely manage to get them on a page.Or grouping my embellishments - I think it's a really cool effect to put a lot of different embellishments together to spice up the page, but I'm not very good at actually doing it.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Outside the box
Doodling and sewing (actual sewing, not stitches from rubons or stamps).Mixing manufacturers is a good one - I don't do that much - esp. if it's different papers and not just embellishments.Another would be using stamps for things other than titles and swirls. Jenna

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Outside the box
Inking would be the first, the doodling

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

Outside the box
layering

Kymbo

Cherry Bomb

Outside the box
Doodling I'm not skilled enough to draw circles.
Kymberlee~

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee