Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Outside the box
Tearing paperDoodling

tinkermama

Sweet Cherry Pie

Outside the box
I can do literally everything (at least I think so) EXCEPT:a.) Distressing photos - I can NOT bring myself to do it cause I'm afraid I'll screw up some precious pictures.and b.) Use up a lot of stickers and embellishments (think 3D Jolee's etc) on a page without them looking completely stupid and beginnerish sticker sneezed. No offense to beginners OR sticker sneezers.
Leticia (aka Tink)
http://bookofme-leticia.blogspot.com - My blog

Gypsymonkey

Bowl Full of Cherries

Outside the box
I'm with Davsar on creating really busy layouts.  I can do it (at least I have in the past), but it seems to take forever.  I'm always nervous about putting too much or the items not fitting well together.
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Outside the box
btt for those of you who forgot what you put last month, for this month's CT challenge.  (Mostly because I forgot what the heck I put, lol)

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

Outside the box
digital scrapbooking..i have no problems in any other field. i like to stamp, tear, cut out, distress, ink, pretty much anything but digital scares me

Heatherj81

Cherry Berry

Outside the box
Circles.Love the look on other people's LOs.  But it looks super dorkafied on mine. 
The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies.

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Outside the box
I prefer to stay inside of the box.  It helps reduce the anxiety that comes with trying new things  But thanks.
Leslie

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Outside the box
I've already done one (Circles), but I'm looking to stretch my legs this month.I'd like to use some BRIGHT colorsLike davsar...busy layout Darnit!! I'm gonna do it too!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee