Outside the box

Post by Wheeliegirl »

Tearing paperDoodling
tinkermama
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 55

Outside the box

Post by tinkermama »

I can do literally everything (at least I think so) EXCEPT:a.) Distressing photos - I can NOT bring myself to do it cause I'm afraid I'll screw up some precious pictures.and b.) Use up a lot of stickers and embellishments (think 3D Jolee's etc) on a page without them looking completely stupid and beginnerish sticker sneezed. No offense to beginners OR sticker sneezers.
Leticia (aka Tink)
http://bookofme-leticia.blogspot.com - My blog
Gypsymonkey
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 441

Outside the box

Post by Gypsymonkey »

I'm with Davsar on creating really busy layouts.  I can do it (at least I have in the past), but it seems to take forever.  I'm always nervous about putting too much or the items not fitting well together.
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Outside the box

Post by koala1966 »

btt for those of you who forgot what you put last month, for this month's CT challenge.  (Mostly because I forgot what the heck I put, lol)
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Outside the box

Post by TheFiberLady »

digital scrapbooking..i have no problems in any other field. i like to stamp, tear, cut out, distress, ink, pretty much anything but digital scares me
Heatherj81
Cherry Berry

Outside the box

Post by Heatherj81 »

Circles.Love the look on other people's LOs.  But it looks super dorkafied on mine. 
The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies.
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 856

Outside the box

Post by lilkoala3 »

I prefer to stay inside of the box.  It helps reduce the anxiety that comes with trying new things  But thanks.
Leslie
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Outside the box

Post by -Tracy- »

I've already done one (Circles), but I'm looking to stretch my legs this month.I'd like to use some BRIGHT colorsLike davsar...busy layout Darnit!! I'm gonna do it too!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Return to “General Talk”