If there's one thing about you

Moderator: ACOT Employee

slicette
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 415

Post by slicette »

you would say is "unique" - what is it?  (where you attended college, someone special you met, a trick you can do - or if you can't think of anything "unique" a little not so known fact)Just keep it to one!Yes - this will tie into points somehow!  If there are any of you who have been ghosted (in error) who would like to play - pm me your  "not so known little fact."  
What Would Scooby Do?

Maggi
wrpn3
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 145

Post by wrpn3 »

I would have to say one unique thing about me is in training horses.  I'm good at getting a horse to work off leg presure.  Most horses I have worked with picks that up before anything else.  Maybe it's the horses not me...LOL    That is the only thing I can think of.
Tuesday
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 49

Post by Tuesday »

hmmm ... one unique thing about me??OH YEAH!!  LOL   Could it be my "NAME"  hehee
corvettecarey
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 103

Post by corvettecarey »

I am a spotter for a NASCAR Southwest Series racing team.
annaspeakin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 81

Post by annaspeakin »

Here's something not to many people know about me......I'm a high school drop-out.  But, I have a degree from college.  I'm not proud of the fact that I dropped out but I am proud of the fact that I went on to get my GED then I went to college and graduated w/ a pretty high GPA.
meow meow!!
CraftnStuff
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 93

Post by CraftnStuff »

This is going to sound strange to some, but bear with me.  My grandmother (father's side), died on my great grandmothers birthday (father's side), and I was born exactly 9 months later on my grandmothers birthday. 
Scrapbooking is cheaper than a therapist!~author unknown
C * A * T * H Y
Jen_in_NJ
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 28

Post by Jen_in_NJ »

I am the oldest of nine children and all of our names start with the letter "J"
scrapperqueen
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 140

Post by scrapperqueen »

I took ground school for soaring (sail planes--not the things you do off cliffs but the planes that are towed up by a single engine plane and then let go). Didn't pass the test because I didn't understand the navigation piece--crummy teacher. Someday I'd like to try it again. I've been up in one and helped to spot a competition.
pjw
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 376

Post by pjw »

mmm other than the fact that I love glitter ~~~ I have one leg that is just a tad shorter than the other!
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Post by koala1966 »

I learned to read before I learned how to tie my own shoes, lol.  I was reading real books (2nd - 3rd grade level) by the time I entered kindergarten.  In fact I read King Lear (the Shakespeare play) in elementary school, I think when I was in the 3rd grade, still have the book.  My mom couldn't get new books for me fast enough, I exhausted the school library during the school year and when they opened a public library in our neighborhood, my friend and I would ride our bikes there during the summer to check out books.Mom says when I was very little, she would read children's books to me every night.  She says I would pay close attention to the words, memorize them, and then she would find me with the book, "reading" from my memory.  So she started teaching me how to read very young, since I was so interested.  Sorry, not trying to brag, just thought it was unique.
Scrapwich
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 103

Post by Scrapwich »

My nickname is Weasel and has been since 1985. I am the original Weasel not Pauley Shore.
DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

Well this may not be something that's really unique, but it was the first thing that popped in my head cause people are always sort of shocked/grossed out when I do it. I have long finger and my knuckles sink in when I put my hand out (you'd have to see it) and my ring finger when I hold my hand out goes a lot lower then all the rest of my fingers! No one else's does that in my family. I would have said being a red head makes me unique, esp in my family, but that was too easy, so I'll stick with my f**ked up knuckles!! lol!
~ Carissa ~

scrapmom3mjm
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 91

Post by scrapmom3mjm »

I guess little known about me is that I have 2 degrees, I graduated with honors(accounting and business administration) and haven't had a job since...except raising my kids....and I just recently paid off my student loans! So I have turned into what my grandpa always told me I would be.......an educated bum..it was an affectionate nickname he had for me! LOL
Stacey
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side."
Deirdra
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 228

Post by Deirdra »

I went from being on welfare to being financially independent in 2 months.  Not rich, but supporting myself without a boyfriend or husband to help me.
ScrapMomof3
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 32

Post by ScrapMomof3 »

I can wiggle my ears ... without touching them.
Shelly
debsnyder32
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 31

Post by debsnyder32 »

I do not like cats or dogs.  Just not an animal person.Deb
doxies
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 23

Post by doxies »

I drag raced a 1969 Camaro with a shift kit built in the floor in the legalized Naperville Races in 1996 and was the only female to ever place and I took 2nd overall. I also competed in Mud Bog contests driving my 1979 CJ7 Jeep and took 3 1st places, 1 2nd places and 5 3rd places in the 1996 Champagne Illinois Mud Bogging Competition.
tbroussard
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 54

Post by tbroussard »

Hmmm, that's tough.  The only thing I can come up with is I dated a guy in college who joined this little college band that ended up going somewhere.  I dated the bass player of Better Than Ezra.  He gave me a pet rabbit, which is guess is also a unique pet.
Deirdra
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 228

Post by Deirdra »

OMG, FREAKIN' LOVE better than ezra!
Scrapaddict04
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 115

Post by Scrapaddict04 »

My allergies.  I am alergic to all vegetables if they are not cooked, and just about everything else you can eat except for Seafood.  When I went in to have the allergic reaction tests done They put all seafoods on one arm and other foods on the other arm.  The seafood arm never reacted and my other arm swelled up so bad they could not even measure the different tests!!  The nurse said she had never seen anything like it!  Thank god I can eat Seafood!!!! My favorite.  I had to go back two weeks later for more testing.  The outdoors stuff (weeds, grass, trees, mold,etc.).  Not a good thing arm swelled up withing seconds!  Doctor told me I should live in a bubble.   Funny thing is I have never been hospitalized for any of it.  But have come close! 
Brooke
Live it, Scrap it, Cherish it Forever...

Return to “Games & Fun!”