If there's one thing about you

Moderator: ACOT Employee

amtmhj
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 104

Post by amtmhj »

I can identify ANY brick in the state of Washington & Oregon. (size, shape,texture, color, etc) Amy m
Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

Post by Niki »

My family has a lot of special dates around or on holidays.My mom is born 4th of July, My dad is born on Vetran's Day Nov 11.My sister is born 5 days after Christmas, and I am born 7 days after Halloween (my birthday sometimes falls on Election day)My Uncle (dad's brother) is born on All Saints Day (Day after Halloween)My parents got married on Dec 7 Pearl Harbor Day and my cousin (dad's brothers daughter) was also born this day.My anniversary is Feb 14 Valentines Day. My MIL is born two days after 4th of July
Nicole
Image Image Image
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

My husband proposed to me by mail.   He was stationed in Thailand and wrote and asked me to marry him. Long distance proposal
KimmiSue
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 15

Post by KimmiSue »

I have double jointed fingers on my right hand.  I can bend them back and they can touch the back of my hand.  It was a great party trick when I was in college.
Kim Image
Stormy_Cat
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 262

Post by Stormy_Cat »

Mine is silly, I can't swim/ I also dont perticularly like the water. Someone (who knew I couldnt swim) threw me in a poll when I was 13, I went under, and passed out, had to go to the hospital and everything.
Heather
Ryan is 4 years old!
Midge from ME
Cherry Tart

Post by Midge from ME »

My husband and I worked at a golf fund raiser that George Bush Sr. often attends.  One year we were asked to drive a golf cart around to check on the teams to see if anyone needed anything.  To make a long story short, we ended up in a "drag race" with Pres. Bush - only for about 10 seconds because the Secret Service guys gave us some harsh looks.  The president was laughing, but they sure weren't!The fund raiser was to raise money for Gary's House in Portland, ME.  He was a friend of mine in high school who died from cancer, and his wish was to have a "home" where families could stay if their loved ones were ill.  Kind of like Ronald McDonald house, but the "ill person" didn't have to be a child.  My husband and I were the house parents for the first year it ran... a great experience and an honor to my friend Gary.
suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

Post by suslvgeo »

I speed read. I can read a novel (300 pages or so) in an hour and a half or less...depending on how ummm involved the storyline is. My husband laughs at me...because when we travel on a plane to Vegas or something I have to bring TWO books for the flight out there and then have two more for the way back...heaven forbid if I ever go overseas.
SUS ImageImageImage
momtoasoldier
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 60

Post by momtoasoldier »

Keeping in mind I am very right handed. When I paint a room and when it comes to detailing along the mouldings and trim I can use my left hand as good as my right hand. Something about the small work that lets my brain engage for the left hand!
Sherry, 2006 scrapbook goal; 100 los--done 21/100; 13 double - 8 single
WWJD
ugascrapper
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 15

Post by ugascrapper »

I'm ambidextrous...I can also write backwards (mirror image)
tbroussard
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 54

Post by tbroussard »

13 piercing, Layla?!?!??    That's waaayy too many to have just in your ears!
Layla
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 156

Post by Layla »

LOL it wasn't just my ears. 
~Layla
Pinky Up! The higher you hold it, the fancier you are!
H2Ogirl
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 217

Post by H2Ogirl »

Hey...I have 12 in my ears....and one in my nose!  I used to have one in my eyebrow, one in my tongue and one just below my lower lip!  I grown up a little and only have the ears and nose still...lol!
Julie

ImageImage
Gemmy
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 77

Post by Gemmy »

I got out of the Air Force this year after serving 13 years as a Weapons Instructor. Teaching people how to shoot M16's, M203 Grenade Launchers, M60 Maching Guns, UZIs and multiple other weapons systems..... Love IT!!!
I'm not spoiled....... Just well taken care of!!!
Delilah
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 23

Post by Delilah »

I bellydance!
Sarah http://www.cafepress.com/tryabook
Remember: Pillage, Then Burn!
Deirdra
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 228

Post by Deirdra »

Come now, Delilah, you can give us something juicier than that, I'm sure!
mommy2kag
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 9

Post by mommy2kag »

bellydance! 
Lynette
live well, laugh often, love much
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

I own a couple of assault rifles  
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
Linda S
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 127

Post by Linda S »

When I was a kid, my sister and I took first place in the Women's log sawing and trap setting contest at Trappers Conventions.I am know as the Cookie Lady among Dh's co-workers.I am able to ignore the kids, most of the time (Dh can't do this).
Linda
Cheryle-L
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 4

Post by Cheryle-L »

Don't laugh but I have webbed toes (the 2 after the big toe) on both feet...makes for great swimming  LOL!!!!Hey Momof3 I am double jointed in my fingers too and can do the same thing!!
Cheryle
Light the Way
Countess
Cherry Blossom

Post by Countess »

I lived in another country.

Return to “Games & Fun!”