Get a free ephemera pack with your $19 purchase with code FREEBIE
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed!

Cherry Jubilee

My Christmas Boxes
Too funny!  I normally decorate the Friday, Saturday, Sunday following Thanksgiving.  But, this year I've been thinking of doing it this next week because Thanksgiving weekend is going to be a little busy as on Saturday I'm doing a craft bazaar.  But, then I changed my mind about doing it before Turkey day because we are having my BIL and his wife and her daughter and her kids over this year.  One of the children is around 2, so I figured between her and my darn cat who loves the tree too much I'd go nuts.  So, I'll just deal with doing it the week after Thanksgiving while I frantically do month end stuff at work early and get ready to leave for Mexico on the 1st of December.  Nothing like being stressed before leaving on vacation. 

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My Christmas Boxes
Wow, you're early!  We barely get a tree up by mid-December!
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

ElsieB

Wild Cherry

My Christmas Boxes
LOL Amy!Laura--will you come do mine next? 

koala1966

Cherry Delight

My Christmas Boxes
I can't even talk about this right now, I'm still traumatized by this weekend's music incident that I just posted about.  What ever happened to the good old days, when Thanksgiving was an actual holiday that was celebrated and decorated for?

Flasher

Cherry Crush

My Christmas Boxes
Whoa!  I never said we glossed over Thanksgiving or that Thanksgiving wasn't a holiday.  Our dining room is decorated for Thanksgiving, since that's the room we'll be in.  We do a "Thankful" tree every year where each family member writes on a paper leaf what they are thankful for.  Then we arrange the leaves on a kid-made paper tree.  We absolutely do celebrate Thanksgiving.

TurtlePond

Cherry Tart

My Christmas Boxes
Oh man, I WISH I had a basement. We use an attic and it is such a pain to get everything up and down the stairs. :(I have a Christmas room where many things are stored, but there is plenty we have to haul from the attic.  Getting excited about putting our decorations up over the next two weeks.

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

My Christmas Boxes
Nooooo !!! It's way too soon!

RoseRansom

Cherry Picker

My Christmas Boxes
Not us!  We'll bring it down the day after Thanksgiving, and work on it for weeks after, probably!  So MUCH STUFF!
Risa from Georgia

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee