Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Using stickers
Ok, is it just me are are people not using stickers much anymore?    What do you think?

sweetpeas_mom

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Using stickers
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but my 3 yr old just used them to "alter" the coffee table......
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html

Pookeybear

Cherry Garcia

Using stickers
yep i think stickers are gone to the way side lol

campangel

Cherry Berry

Using stickers
I don't use stickers very often
Lu-Ann Lover of LadybugsImage

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Using stickers
Unless it's letter stickers, I don't seem to use them much.But, my 3 year old is really crafty with the coffee table too :)Jenna

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Using stickers
Well since signing up for the resolution of not buying anything until I have 50 layouts done... I'll using them alot since I have tons in my stash! lol
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Using stickers
LOL Deanna!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

bayouscrap

Sweet Cherry Pie

Using stickers
Well I see my 6 yr old has been teaching yours to alter. Good lord she has that down pat too. But I still use them occasionally.

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Using stickers
I don't use stickers. My dd, Quincie will use them if she is making a card or doing a lo.

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

Using stickers
I use the cardstock stickers.  I use the Stickpotamus-type stickers for cards.

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

Using stickers
I like the vellum stickers, I back them on whatever color of cardstock I choose.I have lots of stickers but not Mrs. Grossman dont like hers or the hippo's  I like making stickers

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Using stickers
Not much.

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Using stickers
Most of the stickers I use now are the alphabet ones.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Using stickers
I still use them....just don't use as many on a page.  Also, I tend to buy the dimensional-looking ones, so I can have the look of 3-D embellies, without the bulk.  I won't ever use the ones with the white backgrounds anymore, though.

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

Using stickers
I don't use them much. Guess that is why I have a ton of them.

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

Using stickers
I have a TON of stickers.  Haven't really scrapped in about 6 months (but I'm getting ready for the crop!), but like Deanna - I"m not buying anything new.  We might be moving again next summer and I want to reduce my stash.I have to admit....the stickers do come in handy on school projects.  Even as MS and HS kids - my sons have used them to add to posters and things.  Of course, they used TONS in elementary school.
Cielle

ImageImage Image

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Using stickers
They seem to be uncool these days.  I, however, still use them, especially because I want to use up my stash.  I've purged them several times, so I only have the best left.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Using stickers
this has been a discussion on several SB boards lately and it seems that stickers are making a comebackone of the monthly mags featured an article on different ways to use stickers.

nancyjones

Cherry Tart

Using stickers
DEPENDS on the sticker.. My daughter gets most of them. but I do use some of them (the more updated modern ones) in mini albums a good bit. My dd loves all my old ones. SHe has a altered door (inside closet THANK YOU GOD) but yes we have peeeled them off many a thing in the house. we plan to repaint soon so.. oh well

No1Mommy

Cherry Cola

Using stickers
Shoot... Iuse stickers all the time!  I love me some stickers!!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee