Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

Total votes: 110
Yes (13) 12%
No (18) 16%
I wish (75) 68%
I did, but not anymore because... (4) 4%

corvettecarey

Cherry Jubilee

Housecleaning?
Do you use a house cleaning service or have a house keeper?

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Housecleaning?
I have a teensy widdle house (1,100 SF) so if I can't keep it clean, I should be ashamed.And it's just me, DH and the 2 pussies and Petey The Wonder Dog.Plus, even if I did have a bigger home, I wouldn't feel good about strangers being in my house.I don't know what I'd do, really!

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Housecleaning?
that's cats, right?

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Housecleaning?
lol, 4peas!  I would clean before the cleaners came as I wouldn't want them to see my mess! 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Housecleaning?
We had someone come in for one major clean up and twice after- but it was getting too pricey .

The other problem was that she'd say she was coming early in the day and then didn't come until late in teh day.   I wanted her GONE before I got home from work.    once she was there until after 7pm - and I get home at 445p. 

Didn't work out

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Housecleaning?
I seriously need one...or at least someone to come in and encourage me to get rid of stuff and organize better!

davsar

Cherry Cola

Housecleaning?
I am so picky about my house being clean that I don't think I would ever hire a house cleaner.

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Housecleaning?
I have someone that comes in a couple of times a year to help me.  I can't move furniture by myself because of my back problems.  This works great for me.  I can monitor the work that is being done as well as do the little things I like done that a cleaning service generally won't do.  Tear the stove apart and clean it or the refrigerator, things like that.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Housecleaning?
I am the housecleaner...I clean my mother in laws house and my own. I would LOVE to have someone come do my house though.

Scrap Goddess

Cherry Addict

Housecleaning?
Mine seem to run off...   far, far off.   I hate cleaning the house. We call dust natural patina.

-Mo-

Cherry Jubilee

Housecleaning?
I have someone to come in about every 3 weeks!!  LOVE her!!  I hate to clean! 
Michelle (formerly bigsissy73)
There's a special place in the world for all us alpha addicts!

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Housecleaning?
add me to the "I wish" list. I actually had found someone that was WAY reasonable, but dh vetoed that.  He had his apartment robbed when he was first on his own and now he is way freaky about strangers in the home.

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Housecleaning?
I did, but don't anymore because I can't afford it now I enjoyed it while it lasted. On the positive side dh is helping with a lot of the cleaning now
ImageImage

Midge

Cherry Cropper

Housecleaning?
I wish!

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Housecleaning?
My real answer would be "I WISH!!!!!!!"
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Housecleaning?
I have someone who comes in once a week. He does a great job and we have referred him to a bunch of people so we get a break on price. Also I have some allergies to certain cleaners so it works out better to have him come in.

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Housecleaning?
Nope, I am the house keeper. I don't mind it that way. We don't live in a very large place. Plus, I'm very particular about how I want things cleaned and where I want things put away.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Housecleaning?
I have someone every other week do all the main rooms and bathrooms.  I was miserable with my back problems trying to do the floors and carry the stuff up and down 2 sets of stairs.Laura

SharonMN

Cherry Blossom

Housecleaning?
We did for a while when we owned our old house.  I was getting worn out toward the end of my 2nd pregnancy (DD#1 was a 2 year old!)  Then we put our house on the market, and it was easier to keep it ready to be shown with the cleaners coming.  I've never had anyone come and clean our new house.  (other than the professional carpet cleaners once a year)
Sharon, AKA organist37
"Embrace your inner freak" -Zach, Heroes, Season 1

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Housecleaning?
I put "I wish".. I was going to get a service to come, but then I would clean before they got here...That's why I decided to have fridays off instead.  It's my cleaning day, and have the whole weekend with the family.
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee