Gallery: 812

Housecleaning?

Post by dianagirly »

emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Housecleaning?

Post by emarie803 »

I wish I had someone to come clean my bathrooms...I hate cleaning the bathrooms and would gladly pay someone else to do it!
Cherry Bing

Housecleaning?

Post by »

lol- I am the house keeping service- litterally! both for my home and others....
Beth-W
Featured Guest Coordinator
Gallery: 459

Housecleaning?

Post by Beth-W »

I wish we did.  We have talked about it. 
dianagirly
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 812

Housecleaning?

Post by dianagirly »

I am a SAHM and can be a real neat freak. ( minus my scrappy area! ) Knowing how much it bothers me when things are not clean, my husband has offered for us to get someone to clean for me if I feel sick or tired or just want a break. I haven't done it yet but I think it is really sweet that he offers that to me.
Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 3

Housecleaning?

Post by Flapdoodle »

4peas----tee-hee! yes, two kitties.
NJTheresa
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 45

Housecleaning?

Post by NJTheresa »

nope its all me
JeanG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 5

Housecleaning?

Post by JeanG »

Oh, do I wish!!  When I was able to work at an office, my dh helped a lot.  I had to quit in April and was pretty sick, though the problem didn't get bad enough for the hospital until May 31st. The first day since that I was able to be up all day was Nov. 5th!  I've been working on the house as I can (it's only 768 sf), and I found the floor!! My dh was so busy all those months taking care of me, making meals, doing dishes and laundry that the house got pretty bad.  I wished many, many times for someone to come in and clean once a week!  I'd still love it, though I'm able to gradually work at it now!
Bernadettte
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 135

Housecleaning?

Post by Bernadettte »

I have someone who comes in twice a week.  She cleans the house and does the ironing.  I'm a neat freak so I still have to re-arrange everything once she's done, she can never get it right, LOL!!    

Return to “General Talk”