Get a free ephemera pack with your $19 purchase with code FREEBIE
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed!

No1Mommy

Cherry Cola

Annual Question- What are the "wishes" in your house
for Christmas?  I love reading all the "wish-lists" from other house holds......although my dd is kinda hard this year.....actually very hard!  DD is 8 1/2 now and for the first time, she has said she wanted just about everything she sees for Christmas!  Her wants change daily!  The one thing that she does say that she wants and has not changed were -----> get this-------> gift cards to Limited Too! She wants to go shopping for clothes!!  WHo's kid is this?  I mean....what is with kids wanting clothes for Christmas???  lol  She is so not my kid!  lolShe wanted roller skates (which she got already because she had to get fitted, but that was probably her "big ticket" item!  I had no clue that skates cost so much!  She did want a few things from American Girl , an art set, but other than that....ugh....she is hard to buy for this year.Now...my dh on the other hand.....he always wants those high dollar things!  Get this...he wants a leather recliner for his room and a digital camera to take with him for hunting.  Has he no clue the cost of either item?  Men!  And I felt guilty for wanting an iPod nano! So, what are the items hoped for in your house? 

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

Em wants everything she sees. DH is the hard one because he doesn't want anything. I hadn't set my heart on anything until I saw that WalMart had the Cricut for $119 Friday and it comes with two cartridges. So I would love that.

Niki

Cherry Cola

Arielle wantsLittlest Pet shop diaryLittle Pet shop nooks with animalThe last Mimzy movieMimzy the bunny from the movie (perordered this hopefully it will be here in time)My Melody stuffed dollHigh School Musical II Music CD Justin (my future step son) is another story. Fiance asked him about a week ago what he wanted. And he says I don't know dad I still have another month to decided. Finace is like no Justin you don't Nicole and I are not going to be running around last minute to buy Christams gifts for you. We would like to start now. He was like oh but I don't know dad.The one thing I know he does want is a Wii but can't afford that one. So I am going with a hunting/fishing theme and just buying him stuff. I know there is one thing he wants a neon deer light at Cabellas. So I have to get my but over there and get that, but the dang Cabellas just opened here and the line is 2 hours long to buy stuff. UGH!!!
Nicole
Image Image Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Well, BF and I are not shopping for each other but I have alot of wishes!My DD wants: Grey's Anatomy Season 3, clothes, cash and more cash!My DS wants: Guitar Hero III, clothes, cash and more cash!BF's girls:  WOW...everything in sight and then some, both want bikes though!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Xander wants anything and everything, but has been asking for a Mr. Potato Head the most. (He's 4)DH wants a Fender electric guitar. I've been telling everyone in the family so we can go in on it together. On my salary alone I could maybe buy some strings for it!I want a Flip Video digital camcorder so I can make DVDs with all the video bits I take. My digital camera doesn't make the right kind of file for DVD burning, and I have some people working on this to try and convert them, so far with no luck.
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

I don't know!! I do want the cricut, but I doubt my dh would get up that early and go to walmart to get it.  Dh is getting GPS whether he wants it or not! Mason is getting a (God help me) quad. I think he is WAY too young, but dh did the deal without me.

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

My DS wants all the Red Power Rangers and a Red Power Ranger suit, Moon Sand, Big trucks and Mole something a game... DD wants music, Hannah Montanna, Moon Sand, Skates, High School Musical the Movie, and stuff, (her words) DH wants all these power tools, snow mobile, and a bobcat.(the machine) , Sopranos, ....I want the new cricut, and some cartridges, the seasons were missing of SG-1, Season three of Grays Anatomy...this will be the first Christmas we have spent alone in years we are usually at Mindy's...its going to be a little quiet with out all the family running around. I really want to have a very Merry Christmas...I want my DH to be surprised and love his gifts...One year I had his guns redone and he was really surprised and pleased.  I am hoping for that experience again. The kids are always a blast....mine still love to play in all the paper and bows...Now you've done it...I'm in the mood for Christmas.....            

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

No kids yet here so DH and I get to spoil each other.    DH is getting a bunch of video games for XBox and Wii, a slingbox (it turns any computer into a television, remotely), some hand made Star Wars fleece pants, a heated mattress pad (ok, for both of us), some clothes, blank CDs, a computer magazine subscription, and probably a new coffee maker (I don't drink the stuff).  Me, I pretty much just want scrap supplies and he knows it.  I suspect I will be getting a gift certificate for here since I have dropped so many hints.  I would also LOVE an ipod itouch but I think that one is a long shot for this year. 

Cherry Bing

Top of my familys list is that my son in law return from Iraq safely...He just left last week on his second tour.as far as things....I really have everything I need, but always like a nice surprise. I would love to finally finish all the remodeling in our home..its been going on for almost 10 years. One stick at a time so to speak.My husband wanted his mom- in her 70s to come here for christmas...she has only been here once and that was 8 years ago. She arrives the 15th...he is so excited that he is actually putting up the lights early.  She travels from missoula/ arlee montana area.Our other wish is that our son John gets to come home for Christmas....Since graduation 2006- we havent seen him. We miss him terribly.My kids of course want some of the usual stuff. music, ipods- etc. nothing really expensive... they didnt ask for much either- big surprise.  they are 11 and 15. The rest of the kids are grown. We dont go crazy after they move out... we get them useful, practical things, or handmade things.I wish that our other son, who turned down a wrong path and is bitter and hating his father who is a good and honorable man...we pray that God restores Kens heart and help him to see his error.  He hates his father cause his father is honest and doesnt sugar coat things and wont stand by his side and back him when he is wrong and doing wrong.  I guess I wish and pray for peace, and wisdom in our children....

Cherry Jubilee

DD wants the I Love Lucy series on DVD, Red Sox stuff, Season 5 of I Dream Of Jeannie and Season 6 of Bewitched, some huge lego set . .. the  Death Star II, games for her Xbox 360 and I'm not sure what else is on her list.  She's supposed to be updating it today.  I think DH and I are getting her the I Love Lucy and the Lego set, plus a few little things.  And whatever we end up buying her gets split between Christmas and her birthday which is on January 5.  My younger brother called me and he got her a Jason Veritek jersey so that is cool.  I'm also thinking of getting her this signed picture of the Red Sox 2007 World Series Champs.  But, we'll see.  We had said we weren't buying her a lot this year $$ wise because in August we got her a $1,500 drum set. DH wants a new motor for this big boat he's restoring so I've been telling everyone $$$ for him to go towards the motor which will cost around $25,000.  YIKES!!!!This year I honestly don't know what I want.  I was thinking the Cricut, but that is dumb since my mom has one and I have access to it whenever I want.  I do have diamond earrings on the list, but I bet once again my loving DH buys me blue topaz. I have Reba's gift all ready to go, plus I know what I'm getting her DH (my brother) and the kids I've almost got all their stuff bought.  My other SIL's gift should be here today, and I know what I'm getting my brother.  My niece's gift is ordered, and I've gotta find something cool for her brother. 

davsar

Cherry Cola

Oldest DS (Brennan - 3) - wants trainsYoungest DS (Connor - 11 months) - wants his thumbHubby - wants sexMommy - easy Christmas wish list (I think my wish is granted)

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Oldest DS (17) - wants a digital camera, clothes, and cashYoungest DS (12 ½) - wants a Nintendo Wii and games. We went to Circuit City to look for them. We asked the clerk if they had any in stock. At first he said they didn’t have any. My son had such a disappointed look on his face. The clerk told us to wait a minute and that he would check again. This time he came back with one. Made my son’s day.I saw that Wal-Mart had the Cricut for $119 Friday and it comes with two cartridges. I would love that.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Liam wants everything but especially that Squawkers McCaw parrot.  Em wants cash.

diannakris

Sweet Cherry Pie

Rebecca, age 5, wants everything she sees! She wants the American Girl horse, an electric keyboard, a watch.Jake, age 2, just wants "trains and cars"!! He's totally into his train table (we bought it for my dd last year) and just "inherited" some old Thomas trains from my nephew but he wants James. He'll be very happy with anything from the "Cars" movie...totally crazy about Lightning McQueen lately!My dh has no ideas this year, but I may get him a GPS...he travels by car frequently for his business plus we travel a bit, so that would a great gift for him.Me, oh, I always have lots of ideas for everyone! My wish list includes: a chenille throw blanket, a coffee carafe, gift cards to acot and to kohls, a few books (want that Scrapbooker's Almanac as well as Ali Edward's Life Artist), some new cozy pjs, and a digital keychain!!That's not too much to ask, is it?!Dianna

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Everytime I look at this thread title, I see this in my head. So I"m just going to post it and get it out of my system.  
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

that is funny tracy!!!  My son wants all the expensive stuff we don't have money for this year.  I am thankful that I have family that can help me out this year.  I got him some video games today at best buy and he was with me.  I told him that he had to take them hoe and wrap them for Christmas.  My mom asked me about one of those video chairs for him.  You know, the ones that sit on the ground and look like a rocker of some kind.  Weird looking, but he would like it.  MIL is getting a flat screen computer monitor.  I was thinking about a camera of some sort.  Husband--really do not know what I will get him.  Probably some jeans so he will shut up about not having any jeans that fit!!!  Maybe I will get myself a bat so I can whack him everytime he says something like that!!

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

No kids here...DH and I are having a hard time thinking of anything... we've laughed and said a hot tub, but we need a deck built to put it on.  Who knows....
Rebecca

TurtlePond

Cherry Tart

My older son is getting a new digital camera, accessories for his iPod Touch and two guitars and the Guitar Hero game for the Wii. He's getting some other things, but they are not big ticket items.  Our younger son is getting a laptop, season pass for paintball, a new paintball gun and some other this and thats.  We lucked out--the gun he wanted was marked down almost 400, yippee! 

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I want the Mad Gab game and the Electronic Banking Monopoly game.Dh wants a 1:18 scale Mark Martin car.and dd(5) wants everything she sees on tv (been waiting for that to happen)
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

JeanneT

Cherry Bing

Christmas is really easy ot our house this year, by DS who will be 11 in less than a week has only asked for one present from the entire family and that is a Playstation 3. My DH and I already have our Christmas gift as we purchased our first house in July.  So we are not exchanging gifts. Although we have been married 16 years, other than the year that our DS was bron, I think this will be our BEST Christmas yet!
JeanneT
Cubmaster and Proud Mother to a Tuba Playing son who is also an Eagle Scout."O God, help me to win, but in thy wisdom if thou willest me not to win, then O God, make me a good loser"
- Sir Robert Baden-Powell, Founder of the Boy Scouts

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee