Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

tscrappin

Cherry Blossom

How Long After Thanksgiving??
Do you send out your Christmas Cards?
Theresa
Love To Scrap!!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I just started to make mine, but I think its usually around the tenth of December.

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have a few to make yet and will finish those up next weekend at a crop.  I like to get mine done and mailed around the first week of December.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I try for the first weekend after...but we usually start getting some within days of Thanksgiving.Jenna

lisalyn

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh goodness!  I have such good intentions to send them out early every year.  This year I haven't made any or bought any yet so who knows when I will get them out! 
Lisa
"always laugh, always hope, always love, always pray."

Ripley

Cherry Bing

I still need to make mine.  I usually try for at least a week before Christmas.

davsar

Cherry Cola

I haven't gotten Christmas cards out in years!

1LuckyMom

Sweet Cherry Pie

I send them when I get them done, but we haven't even taken the pictures yet to put in them, lol   Guess I'd better get to work!

Cherry Bing

Normally, By this time I already have 50 cards made... This year Im not feeling it. Right now my tree is up and lit but not decorated... I havent even scrapped since april- which is so unlike me...I use to scrap 5 pages a week... Im in  a serious funk

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Well, I hope you get out of your funk soon!I send them out whenever I get them done. I try really hard to get them out by the 15th! We'll see though, since I haven't even figured out what I'm doing for them!

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

ahhh always late, that would require my kids acting all normal for once so I can get ashot of them for the card.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Mine will be mailed on Monday!

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ughhhh, starting to stress out again...Usually I either don't actually SEND them because it's too late by the time I get them all ready or else they only go out to half of our list. Bad me.
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I mail them the first week in december.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

When I remember to send out Christmas cards, it's around the second week of Dec. Gotta get started making them...

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

I try to get them out by Dec. 15th, but they have turned into New Years cards more than once! I fully expect to get one in tomorrow's mail from my incredibly creative, overachieving cousin on the East Coast. I'm surprised it didn't arrive today...This year, I'm not making them myself. I found SEVEN packages of cards in storage and have sworn off buying or making any others until they are gone. (I may cheat and donate some of the unopened packages. I think I overbought one year when I was sending them to my employees who were scattered throughout the country...or maybe I just sent fewer than anticipated.)Should be easy to get done, if I could just remember where I PUT them for safe keeping when I found them...

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Mid-December is the latest for me, although I haven't even selected a picture to go with ours this year, yet.  I'm not exactly sure we've even taken the picture I'm going to send out yet, lol.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee