Get a free ephemera pack with your $19 purchase with code FREEBIE
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed!

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

What do you think of yoga pants?
Do you own any?If so, where do you wear them?I had one pair I wore around the house. I decided to wear them when I volunteer at ds's pre-school as I paint, glue, play at the water table etc with the kids and needed something comfy. I went and bought two more pairs specifically for when I volunteer at the preschool with the kiddies.Dh was with me when I bought them and said I might as well wear pajamas!!!Are they that bad?

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

I don't know what yoga pants are. But I'm all about wearing my  jammies!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Tracy, Jammies in public?

sweetpeas_mom

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I don't see a problem with them, plus it's just pre-school, you don't want to ruin your good pants with a little one's red paint covered hand, do you?  But then again, i am a good candidate for "What Not To Wear".  Stacy London would have a hay-day with my closet.
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

I've done it. I don't care. No one sees me when I drive my kids to school. I have occasionally worn them to the store if it was really late. Not all the time, maybe three times?

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

They're okay. But I don't wear sweat pants out of the house, so i prolly wouldn't wear yoga pants out, either. Unless I was at a gym or yoga class, that is. 

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Driving the kids to school. Late night trip to the store, no biggie.Round here many wear them to the mall all day, everyday. It is everyday apparel!! I'm talking bright pink flannel pants with bunnies kinda jammies!

loralye78

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love them and I where them any where and everywhere!  power to teh yogi!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

MIne have SpongeBob.  PS-I would NEVER wear my pj's to the mall.

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

I never paid attention to what the other Moms at preschool wear when they volunteer. All I know is that I was uncomfortable wearing jeans/casual pants. I was running around in the gym with the kiddos and I was sooo hot, that was when I decided that I had to come up with something else.

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

I am pro yoga pants in public and for the most part anti PJ pants in public (exceptions for an emergency or sickness)

-Mo-

Cherry Jubilee

I think they are sooooo comfortable!  I wear them to workout and around town! 
Michelle (formerly bigsissy73)
There's a special place in the world for all us alpha addicts!

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

I have bright green sponge bob jammie capris. I would never wear them outside though............they are kinda see-through..peekaboo! hee hee.

sweetpeas_mom

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Aren't yoga pants more of a knit fabric rather than lounge/pj pants which are more of a cotton/flannel type fabric? Around here, yoga pants are just one color and a knit type fabric (think heavy tshirt material). PJ pants are more of a medium weight flannel and print of some sort.
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

My yoga pants are like a heavy t-shirt kinda fabric. I now have black, grey and  taupe coloured ones.I also have pj's from the same type of fabric though.I ask this question because dh seems to think they look sloppy or something so I wondered if others did as well.

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

I think they sound fine for wearing to volunteer. You need to be comfy I"m sure you are very active when you're there.

TurtlePond

Cherry Tart

I think the name says it all--if you are not doing yoga or on your way directly to or from yoga class...you should not be wearing them. 

tbroussard

Cherry Bing

I have a pair of yoga pants and definitely wear them in public.  I consider them a step up from sweat pants and people wear those in public, so why not yoga pants?! 

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I figure they aren't much different than workout clothes and I wear them out in public!  Whatever is comfie is my motto!Jenna

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Well, the What Not to Wear crew would come after you, but I say you need to be comfortable!  (No matter what that show says....there is no way the pointy toed shoes, button-down blouses, structured jackets and wide-leg trousers are as comfortable as sweats or yoga pants!)  But, it depends on the situation...I wouldn't wear anything I didn't want ruined to work with preschool kids.  As an art teacher, I have to wear dress pants..so I find the cheapest ones I can, because they are likely to be ruined.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee