Maridawns in Katy, TX

Moderator: ACOT Employee

will6690
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Maridawns in Katy, TX

Post by will6690 »

Is closing on November 30, 2007.  I am so bummed.  ***My, bad.  It is a lss in the Houston area that a few people on this message board had been to.***
Cherry Jubilee

Maridawns in Katy, TX

Post by »

What is Maridawns?
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Maridawns in Katy, TX

Post by AnnOminous »

Oh well, just take a road trip over to Clear Lake.PS_Sosa and I have started scrapping together at By Design every Tuesday afternoon.
ScrapEgypt
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 129

Maridawns in Katy, TX

Post by ScrapEgypt »

OH NO!!!!!!    I hit that place every summer!!   BUMMER!
Cielle

ImageImage Image
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 854

Maridawns in Katy, TX

Post by lilkoala3 »

I'm from Humble, and I would stop by there occasionally when I was in the area.  I actually had a bad experiece with one of the women that worked there and I never went back.
Leslie
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Maridawns in Katy, TX

Post by AnnOminous »

Oh boy!  Elise says that about one of the other stores in this area.  I guess I've just been lucky.....  Elise is planning an ACOT scrap for the end of Feb there.  Can you make an exception and come to that?  please?
DebbieGall
Cherry Tart

Maridawns in Katy, TX

Post by DebbieGall »

I'm close what's an acot ?
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Maridawns in Katy, TX

Post by AnnOminous »

ACOTA = AC = CherryO= OnT = TopACherryonTop.com - this place!!! ;-)One of the designers here is coming.  Elise (PS_Sosa) has all the details.
ScrappyT
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Maridawns in Katy, TX

Post by ScrappyT »

That's the wrong part of Texas for me, but I hate it for you.  Most of the LSS in my area have already closed.  TG for the internet!
davsar
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 631

Maridawns in Katy, TX

Post by davsar »

Most of the local Atlanta stores all went out of business recently.  Why is this happening?
PS_Sosa
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 90

Maridawns in Katy, TX

Post by PS_Sosa »

lilkoala, I'm so glad you said that you had a bad experience with a lady at Maridawn's too... I just thought it was me, and that they were being prejudice!!  And I never went back either, because I figured my money spent just as well as anyone else's money, and I normally drop a pretty good dime in those stores; I walked out of there with nothing, so if they've been selective about who they're nice too, it's sad to see them lose the business, but when you're in a "business" you've got to act like a "business professional" and put personal feeling aside.  You never know who's shopping at your store!   Heck, I could have been Sammy Sosa's wife walking in there, or out here, I could have been any ball player's wife... or a newscaster... then what?will6690, I'm sorry to hear that you will have to travel a bit more for scrapping fun.  Doesn't that make the next closest BIG scrapping shop for you at either LoneStar in the Woodlands, or Scrapbook Villiage in Mo City/Sugar Land?  I'm excited you're going to join us in February for the crop!!  Woo hoo!!  I know it's a drive, but maybe we'll get to see you a little more!???  I know one thing!!  Take advantage of their closing sale!!  Buy tools and adhesives!!  You can get paper and stickers almost anywhere!  Grab the big stuff!! AnnOminous, she's signed up to crop with us!!  We'll get to meet her too!! 
Elise (PS_Sosa)
I Scrap to relax!! Visit my blog: http://3sosas.blogspot.com

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”