Get a free ephemera pack with your $19 purchase with code FREEBIE
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed!

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

check out my little helpers today
As most of you know I am dealing with severe back pain, so I rallied the troops to help with the tree this year.  They usually do thier smaller tree with all thier kiddie ornaments which they did do, but I actually feel bad enough to just let thme do the big one lol.  I know I know but I am kinda anal about my xmas tree, I like things to "be in place" so to speak.  I got the lights on and I have to tell ya the back pain started immediately so I called them to the rescue.  I have some photos, two of the boys wouldnt get in pictures so Nathan was my camera man.  Hes 7 and loves to take photos, so I let him do so, Austin was having more fun tearing them back off as the boys put them on.  Lets just say it was a long last 2 hours lol.  Anywho heres some of them putting the tree together,  they were so cute about it, asking if each one was in the right place, I just told them do it the way you always remember mommy doing it.  For being 9,7,5 and almost 3 I dont think it looks to bad.Hugs just wanted to share the boys Dylan starting the ribbon he seemed a bit confused how to get it like "mommy wants it lol"Mason was being VERY careful with all my glass bulbs asking if that was the right placeNathan was my behind the scenes camera man he wanted to make sure you could all see the "purdy" ornamentsNot perfect but heres the final product, it needs a little adjustment but its filled with the boys personal touches this year
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

They did a great job!

TinaH

Sweet Cherry Pie

I think it looks great and I'll bet they are taking pride in what they accomplished. I wonder if they'll look at the tree more knowing that they did it?

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

They did a great job!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

They did a wonderful job!Jenna

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

How sweet - this is definitely a scrapbook moment!  Great job Boys!!!!

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Aw, how sweet of them!!

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

They did a great job!Ask them if they want to do mine.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

sweetpeas_mom

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It's perfect just as it is, no adjustments needed! It's just how they did it, and that is perfect enough.
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wow!  They did a wonderful job....I would've never guessed 4 boys could do it!  LOL!

Midge

Cherry Cropper

Cool! Looks good!

VikingMOM

Cherry Bing

What a wonderful job guys!

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Beautiful tree!! They did a wonderful job!

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

that is awesome and they did a wonderful job..you should leave it just ike it is!
Image~Angie~

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

I am not really gonna mess with it, but I know my ds #4 whos almost 3 on Dec 26th has already tried to dismantle it.  The boys keep telling him to back off lol.  So we will see, but I am not gonna change it, as you all said I think it looks perfect since they did it themselves. Hugs 
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

gypsyslady

Cherry Berry

I agree with everyone else. You have to leavve it as is.  They were so concerned to get it "right" for you.  You have some great boys there.  Actually little men.  How many children that age would be so attentive to your wants.  They will always remember the year Mommy let them do her tree.  Its priceless.
Kris
Women don't have hot flashes..........they have power surges.

tbroussard

Cherry Bing

It's a beautiful tree.  I'm jealous your tree is up already.  I wouldn't touch a thing.

CamsMomma

Sweet Cherry Pie

awww they did a great job!!!

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

I think it's just perfect.  What awesome boys you have!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Looks good to me

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee