Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

Wendy-Gale

Bowl Full of Cherries

I am so ready
for spring...I hate it getting dark at 5 and Its too cold to do anything outside so by 6 Im ready for bed...feel like Im just wasting away...brain turning to mush

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I am so ready
Eeeek!  Not me!  Bring on Winter!  I'm waiting!

grandma12

Cherry Blossom

I am so ready
I agree --- can't get anything done in the evening any more --- hate winter

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am so ready
I know, winter bites.  I'm seriously considering job searching in Florida and it's only been cold for two weeks here. 

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am so ready
I'm with ya!  I

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

I am so ready
I agree - I'm even thinking about asking if I can change my work hours from 9-6:15 to 8-5:15 (we work 8-4 on Fridays, that's why we have the extra 15 minutes M-Th) but I don't know if my boss will go for it since our busiest time of day is 5 to 6 (we have students coming in for night classes.)

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

I am so ready
Leeanna you sooo do NOT want to move the FL between the house prices taxes and homeowner ins I don't think anymoe can afford to live here anymore!!!

-LATE-

Cherry Delight

I am so ready
I'm so with you Wendy!   I really dislike the shorter day light and the only time I like snow is on top of the Sandia Mountains or from a cabin when I'm in Pagosa Springs, CO!
Michelle

tscrappin

Cherry Blossom

I am so ready
I was so sick of the heat here-I am welcoming the colder wheather!!!
Theresa
Love To Scrap!!

Midge

Cherry Cropper

I am so ready
LOL, I felt the same thing yesterday!

Cherry Jubilee

I am so ready
I'd love if it got dark around 5 or 6.  It's 3:20 and it's almost dark.  It'll get light again about 7:30ish tomorrow morning.

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I am so ready
Not quite ready for spring yet here...I kinda like the early dark. Plus, I'm really looking forward to winter...WISH we could get some snow out here in CA!

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am so ready
Ya dont want to go to Florida too Humid, no pay, hurricanes, been there done that... I love it though, its home....incredible watermelons,tomatoes,cucumbers,cantelope, family...

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I am so ready
You want depressing?   Come on up to New England for a bit.

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

I am so ready
Make yourself a project list! I do that during the winter so I don't get bored.  When I don't know what to do, I look at my little list and pick something. You can't get depressed when you are involved in something!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

I am so ready
Oh I love winter!  But then again, I AM originally a Maine girl.  I am one of those flip flops in the snow sort of freaks. 

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

I am so ready
yeah, Im having some winter blues and its not even really winter. I like autumn chilliness

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

I am so ready
I know just what you mean. At least I think I do...my brain is in such a fog it is hard to tell.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee