Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

bad Midwest drivers
I know I'm about to make a blanket statement.....but the majority of Midwest drivers are terrible!  I think that people learn to drive in rural areas and when they get on the highway, they freak!  They are don't drive like there are other people on the road and they don't drive defensively.  They either drive way slow or tailgate.  It totally irks me!  And heaven forbid there's construction or a police car who's pulled someone over.  I was about to have serious road rage today and even Eli says from the back, "C'mon, people!"  Wonder where he learned that from?!
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

bad Midwest drivers
Um....sorry, they'll have to get in line behind the Florida drivers.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

bad Midwest drivers
lol Tracy!I have to agree!  I think it's lack of driving around other cars :)Jenna

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

bad Midwest drivers
LOL!  Ava sent me into full blown giggles when she yelled at a really slow lady the other day,  "Just GO already!"

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

bad Midwest drivers
well I might take a beat down for this one, as bad as us Midwesterners lol drive I went to Detroit years ago and have vowed never again to drive in that city, or Atlanta.  Those two places are the scariest and I mean scariest places I have ever driven in my life.  They have NO CONCERN for any other driver on the road including themselves,  I about puked a few times with the insane drivers about hitting me while I was 4 months pregnant in Detroit.  Atlanta I have been through several times due to our family trips to Florida so I have to drive through, they are crazy too lol. I have a friend from Detroit and he practically brags about how they drive up there, I told him it was crazy and he said Ohioians are slow drivers. GRRRRR
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

bad Midwest drivers
Sorry... .midwesterner here and I have to say... after spending 20 years in the Navy and driving practically through every state.. New Jersey drivers win the worst driver award, IMHO!

catsx2

Sweet Cherry Pie

bad Midwest drivers
I'd have to agree with Trish(my friend used to live in New Jersey and has said the same thing).  Although when we were in Arizona earlier this year I think they could be a close second.

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

bad Midwest drivers
Maryland/DC/Virginia drivers are stupid and they suck!!!!
Image \ ImageImage

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

bad Midwest drivers
Miranda, that's totally funny.  I was about to say something the other day (on the road) and stopped myself.  There's that funny prayer about making my words sweet because one day I may have to eat them.  That crosses my mind daily with Eli!  He recounted a story yesterday and said, "That person was freaking out and we were just like, 'What the heck?'".  As Matt rolls his eyes...

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

bad Midwest drivers
y'all oughta try driving here in arkansas! they should never give a license to some of these people here. also, you oughta try driving in dallas. crazy there too. and heaven forbid there is even mention of snow or anything frozen falling from the sky. a 10minute trip turns into a 3 hour trip. no lie!

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

bad Midwest drivers
Yeah when I lived in Hampton Virginia I have to agree all the crazy U turns I never understood that, I was there 3 months my bf at the time was in Norfolk,  I was terrified down there, and I hate that damn tunnel you gotta drive through under water, I am a freak like that. 
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

bad Midwest drivers
Virginia falls close behind! LOL! When I drove from Bethesda to the shores during the summer, I could ALWAYS tell exactly when I crossed the imaginary line into Virginia!!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

bad Midwest drivers
personally i always say it's city drivers that don't know how to drive..cuz us country girls know how to drive defensively and offensively when needed. (gotta learn how to avoid the deer ya know) people from the cities are crazy lol sorry blankey statement as well...i know i have more road rage from being run off the road by minnesota drivers heading back to the cities than anything else. not to mention they usually drive at least 20 miles over the speed limit lol. and drive in and out of traffic, pass on double yellow lines, and pass onthe rightlast year in the first snow storm some guy passed me in a little bitty sportcar going at least 50 on really sucky roads and me and everyone else were going about 25 (and i drive a big avalanche in 4 wheel drive and they were still sucky) anyway i come up over the hill and who's in the ditch spun out backwards? yep i laughed and pointed as i drove by and then called the 911 for stupidity lol.

SharonMN

Cherry Blossom

bad Midwest drivers
I have a friend from Detroit and he practically brags about how they drive up there, I told him it was crazy and he said Ohioians are slow drivers. GRRRRR Oh yeah, Michigan drivers are the WORST!  I haven't lived in Ohio for 15 years, and I STILL noticed the stupidity of Michigan drivers!  (Michigan members of ACOT excepted, of course! )
Sharon, AKA organist37
"Embrace your inner freak" -Zach, Heroes, Season 1

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

bad Midwest drivers
Sorry, beg to differ....

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

bad Midwest drivers
Sounds like Texas drivers for the most part, and I'm not talking rural areas either.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

bad Midwest drivers
Sharon...LOL!  Michigan drivers are awful...and so are Indiana drivers!  Michigan drivers are crazy and drive like maniacs, and Indiana drivers all drive like my Grandpa! 

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

bad Midwest drivers
Sorry I can't help ya! We Californians are well known for our superior driving skillz

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

bad Midwest drivers
Laura, exactly!  That's where I learned how to drive and drove for most of my life!!!

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

bad Midwest drivers
being run off the road by minnesota drivers heading back to the cities than anything else. not to mention they usually drive at least 20 miles over the speed limit lol. and drive in and out of traffic, pass on double yellow lines, and pass onthe right....------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wendy, stop talking about me like I can't hear you!Hey Furry, remember the driver that ran into the guard rail when we were on our way to dinner that night?  This topic reminded me of that. 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee