We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Everytime I get a PM
I think someone is writing to tell me off.Then I read the message and it is always something nice.You know you are paranoid when................

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Everytime I get a PM
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Midge

Cherry Cropper

Everytime I get a PM
Is that 2peas paranoia?

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Everytime I get a PM
That'd be me......

Wendy-Gale

Bowl Full of Cherries

Everytime I get a PM
They make medicine for that lol

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Everytime I get a PM
Chill, beaver breath. It's all good.

Wendy-Gale

Bowl Full of Cherries

Everytime I get a PM

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Everytime I get a PM
the cherries are friendly folk.we might have to deprogram you :)

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Everytime I get a PM
How could anyone get mad at you...with that happy lookin' beaver avatar?! hehe

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Everytime I get a PM
2 peas paranoia? Maybe.I'd never post so freely there, that is for sure!It is not like I am even posting controversial religion or political threads either!Maybe I do need Prozac?

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

Everytime I get a PM
don't worry here at the fruit site if you tick people off , instead of sending you a pm they would rather tell you to your face and out in the open lol that way it eliminates the he said/she said factor lol

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Everytime I get a PM
don't worry here at the fruit site if you tick people off , instead of sending you a pm they would rather tell you to your face and out in the open lol that way it eliminates the he said/she said factor lolWell, that's a relief. Or is it?

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Everytime I get a PM
Eh.  Don't worry.  Some people still practice the art of the snarky PM.  If you're feeling homesick about it, I'll be happy to send you one!  Then you could post it on the board and we could all fight.

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Everytime I get a PM
I believe that's a Friday night activity, Moody

barbquilt

Cherry Cola

Everytime I get a PM
Great thread....less than an hour to Friday!!!

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Everytime I get a PM
must be 2peas paranoia. I do the same thing!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Everytime I get a PM
If you're feeling homesick about it, I'll be happy to send you one!  Then you could post it on the board and we could all fight. I just might take you up on that offer one day!must be 2peas paranoia. I do the same thing!glad to know I am not alone!  

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Everytime I get a PM
If you're feeling homesick about it, I'll be happy to send you one!  Then you could post it on the board and we could all fight. I just might take you up on that offer one day!must be 2peas paranoia. I do the same thing!glad to know I am not alone!  

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

Everytime I get a PM
oh no, renee, you didn't go there! your new mr. hanky avatar. pimp laughing!

RoseRansom

Cherry Picker

Everytime I get a PM
I'm a paranoid schizo-phrenic, myself!  A friend of mine asked me the other day, "Risa, why are you so paranoid?"  And I said, "It happened after I had kids............"     .I am just a totally dif person chemically/mentally/emotionally etc oh and physically, too, unfortunately.  Anybody else have the same problem?
Risa from Georgia

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee