Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

Friendship Mini Album Swap--POSTAL 12/17
Jenna, I asked and what I am going to do for pictures is do like some hidden places to put pictures.  I asked and she said that was OK to do.  I like the idea of this book and think I would be interested in more of them.

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

I'm with Jenna.  Not interested if there are no spots for pics...that's the main reason I scrap.
Becky

Image Image Image

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

We are rolling!  Thanks for giving me a chance!  I will do two pages since the swap did not fill like I had wanted. 

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

can you pm me a link to the pictures so i can do this right? thanks.

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

I have one of the albums done.  I will try to take a picture of it tonight, but it may be too dark.  I will also work on my layout and try to post a picture of it too.  

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

Here is a link to one I have posted at 2Peas.  It will give you an idea.twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

Here are the quotes I am using.  I don't know if they will both fit, but at least you know not to use either one of these.A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.A friend is one who walks in when others walk out. 

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

Does anyone else have their quotes picked out yet?

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yeah, I think I can do it....Six 5 X 5 Layouts with lots of embellishments w/ Friendship quote that are exactly alike....I'm not sure about my quote can you use more than one. I am fond of  "Friends are the flowers in the Garden of Life"  and I have two or three others I've been thinking about.  I'll be in touch for your addy ....

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

Yes, you can use more than one quote.  In fact, there are two on my page.  Glad to have you aboard!!!!  

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

Updated orignial post.

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

Wondering if you have gotten my PM, I'm ready to mail out but need your home addy.Thank you

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

I just checked and no PM.  Please try again and I will try to PM it to you!  Thanks!!!I went ahead and PM'd you.  You should have my address now.  Thanks! 

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

I am not sure why you did not get my first PM, so I am sending it to you again. 

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

Must have been a glich.  Anyway I've got it now and it's going in the mail today. ThanksDarcy

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

due today

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

I extended the due date because of the issues with my mailing address.  It will be swapped on December 16th.  Thanks! 

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

updated original post

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

It does not look like the swap will be complete, but I will swap out what I have this weekend.  Thanks for swapping with me.

flutteringby

Cherry Blossom

I want to thank all of you for signing up.  I think some of you signed up to be kind to me and wanted to participate.  Only two people followed through with the swap other then myself. I hope you like what you receive back.  I honestly thought it would have turned out better. 

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee