Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

"Use your stash" swap challenge
Judy...you can now challenge Deerewife.....if I had my software loaded and my LO...I could have done that...so challenge her...then list your's then I can challenge you!

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh...and great job Judy...that LO is so stinkin' sweet!!!
A bad day on vacation, beats a good day at work!

judybob1

Cherry Berry

Ok deerwife, here's what I want to see!!  :)Doodlebug fall/autumnchipboard
rubons
ribbonI'll use the previous 2 unused, and add one more............Cosmo Cricket SouvenirBG SouvenirKaren Foster CruiseMy items are:stampschipboarddie cutscoluzzlebradsribbonprimas
Judy
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

Done....stamps (journaling) paint (on grungeboard), chipboard/grungeboard and Halfway Cafe.  I'm ready to go again!!!

judybob1

Cherry Berry

Awesome ShellyBob..................love that grungeboard!!  :)
Judy
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Those layouts rock girls!!!Judy, I love the strips of patterned paper on the second page!Shell, that grungeboard technique rocks!  Especially since you  went to the website and figured it out all by YOURSELF! I haven't even started mine yet...it's been a killer week.  Maybe late tonight...I know I won't sleep cause I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon.  I hate it when that happens!
Becky

Image Image Image

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

Judy I challenge you to use:::::Karen Foster CruiseWITHstampschipboardribbon  

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

My list:swaps:Monkey swapall that glitters swapBG mellow swapItems to use besides the above:1. ribbon2. stamping3. chipboard4. sewing5.primas6. buttons7. bling

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

oh don't have time to post the pic yet i will try to later or tommorrow,,,still waiting for the paint to dry lol

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

great job Judy!!!!!  I love the pattern paper and how you used different lengths and great use of the stamp on it.!!ShellyBob, love the rustic look on yours.  Also a great job.I think I might go pull my stuf out and see if I can come up with something. 

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

JennaI have 13 papers of this Worn Loft, whatever it's called. So I'm going to use in in an album that I'm doing for my mom's birthday of her life growing up.  So how about picking fromBoys full of wonderKelli PanciLucky in LoveYou challenged me to use buttons, other doodads and flowers,Hope this ok, but I'm really thinking I want to use that paper for a mini album for her.  I'm really trying to use up what I have and this would do it and I wouldn't have to go buy something else.  (not that I haven't been jonesen for shopping)  

judybob1

Cherry Berry

Ok Wendy, you've got it!!  I'm so glad you started this thread, this is a blast!!  :) 
Judy
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

Wendy...you're on.All that glitters swap, sewing, prima's and bling (of course with glitter it just seems to fit)I have:BG DasherBG PhoebeBG Color me Sillydew dropschipboardgrommetsbradsribbonblingrub-ons
Shelly
A bad day on vacation, beats a good day at work!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

i think i'll have time to do this on monday night after class.  i better not touch anymore crafty things until then...i have a microbiology test to study for lol

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

b

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

Someone PLEASE challenge me!!!  I'm raring to go!

lindaone

Chocolate Covered Cherry

color me silly bg
dew drops                                                     you cant see this?
ribbonCAN YOU SEE ME YET??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????   bling

shellys challenge
me and my angels

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

Linda...thanks for the challenge.....woo hoo!!!!Shelly 

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

Linda...now you have to post your items so someone can challenge you.

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

yay!!! linda's playing!!! thanks for talking a walk into the wild side linda!!!! hope you have fun with this!

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee