We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

sweetpeas_mom

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The super EASIEST Fudge!
I'm so glad you liked it Tessa! I know it probably isn't as good as the ones where you actually have to "cook", LOL, but if you need a fudge "fix" fast, this works!!!
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html

asset

Wild Cherry

The super EASIEST Fudge!
Yes- it sure does!!!!!
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

nene

Cherry Delight

The super EASIEST Fudge!
Marcy's fudge

Vicky

Cherry Jubilee

The super EASIEST Fudge!
I tried the one with the condensed milk too and it was gooey.   I might have to try this one.

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

The super EASIEST Fudge!
Ok, I'm sure this fudge is incredibly tasty, but I'm not so sure I could get over the idea I was eating something half-composed of canned frosting...  That stuff is full of trans fat and crazy chemicals.  I think I might prefer the stuff made with butter and sugar.  At least that way, I know I will be dying of a heart attack a little later...That being said, fudge is my weakness.  There is this lady on ebay named Fudgemaven.  Her fudge is the old-fashioned kind with what I call "the sugar grit."  It melts in your mouth and makes you drool alot.  Trey buys me a pound each year.  It makes me happy. 
Leslie

asset

Wild Cherry

The super EASIEST Fudge!
That's why you make this fast fudge to give away & keep the good sugar stuff for yourself!
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

The super EASIEST Fudge!
Stop it Leslie. I'm cooking impaired & was so proud when I made this for the kids school bake sale. All of it sold & I got great reviews. Now you've ruined that moment for me.If it makes any difference, I melted the chips first, then added the dark chocolate frosting to it  & put in the mw for an additional minute. Removed, stired a tsp of mint extract & then poured into a pan to set. Also added walnuts to some batches & vanilla extract.
ImageImage

nene

Cherry Delight

The super EASIEST Fudge!
Its okay w/me if Leslie thinks she's too good for it. More for me and my friends.

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

The super EASIEST Fudge!
And, just for the record (NICOLE!) please note that my comment is dated 2004.  I am not pregnant!!!  I was pregnant...with Eli when I wrote that.  Catsx2....you're such a goober! [FYI: Cats is Nicole and she calls me today to see if I'm making a big announcement about being pregnant!]
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"

sweetpeas_mom

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The super EASIEST Fudge!
How bad is this, I don't even remember making this stuff!!!!! LOL!  Hmm...maybe I'll impress dh and whip up a batch. Nope can't do that, he's eatten all of the canned frosting that was in the pantry.Thanks, Nene for remembering me!
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The super EASIEST Fudge!
I am glad you clarified that Amy, cos I am thinking here...I am here alot....and when did you get pregnant?????  What did I miss???? Totally lost my concentration that this thread was on fudge!

Heatherj81

Cherry Berry

The super EASIEST Fudge!
I didn't realize this was an old post, but I'm very very impatiently waiting for my fudge to cool.  I'll be sure to update!  LOL! 

bensmom

Cherry Blossom

The super EASIEST Fudge!
I was like, when did Marcy make fudge?  LOL!! 

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

The super EASIEST Fudge!
Dude, I'm so glad this got reposted! My DH loves fudge (too rich for my blood) and this is a recipe that's not even scary. Might try to make some this weekend. Thanks!
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee