Polaroid Pix Dirt~

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Bluesky
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 12

Polaroid Pix Dirt~

Post by Bluesky »

Hello~I hope someone here can help me to solve this pix problem. I am working on a 8 X 8 calendar for my daughter for Christmas. I was going thru lots of pictures. I found one polaroid picture. I was planning to scan it. I know polaroid pixs hurts stuff on scrapbooking. Anyway, There is some sticky stuff on this picture, not sure what it was. How can I clean this picture? I am afraid to try acohol. Not want to ruin this special picture. So I decided to write here & hope someone here will give me an advice. Greatly appreciated. Thank You.To all, Have A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Indy Scrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 47

Polaroid Pix Dirt~

Post by Indy Scrapper »

Connie, I don't know if you can clean it with anything.  Maybe try to scan it and use your photo editing software to clean it up.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.
Bluesky
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 12

Polaroid Pix Dirt~

Post by Bluesky »

Indy Scrapper, Thank you for responding the tips back 2 me. There is alot spots all over.  I will try and see. Wish me good luck.  This is a really good picture. When my daughter was little, there was a squirrel waterskiing around above ground pool. a(sssooo cute!! lol..) and the owner put the tamed squirrel on her shoulder. It was @ colisuem. So it is very special. It was taken there. So i am trying to save it.

Return to “General Talk”