Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

so, now Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant
 sorry missed previous post...see  here. sorry Cielle.at 16.::sigh::My kids are asking ALL the questions I wanted to wait at least another year ::cough:: to answer.I know that celebrities don't want to be role models, but there are kids that adore them. 

Kymbo

Cherry Bomb

Great~ and my dd thought she (Jamie) was going to be a  better person than her sister.     Not~
Kymberlee~

-Mo-

Cherry Jubilee

So sad!!! Too be sure she knows how babies come into the world..... 
Michelle (formerly bigsissy73)
There's a special place in the world for all us alpha addicts!

Wendy-Gale

Bowl Full of Cherries

HO HO HO   and I DONT mean it in the Christmas way!

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Well...I actually feel bad for her.  I am being selfish, because my kids like Zoey 101.  The father is a long time boyfriend, (although how long is "long" when you are 16?).  I actually enjoyed watching  that show with them. guess I just finally need to pop the bubble my kids live in

MelissaM

Cherry Bing

I heard that this morning!   Good luck with those talks...I really liked the part of the story where they point out that she met her boyfriend in church...so I guess that makes it okay.The report I saw also said that her Mom was currently writing a parenting book...apparantly the book has been put on hold indefinitely!
Melissa
formally known as mkyanne

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

My kids and I watch her show Zoey 101 everyday, while my boys dont know or wouldnt understand I DO!!   I know teen pregnancy happens and I am not here to judge anyone however I have to say I am extremely disappointed.  She portrays a teenage girl with good morals and values on the show and the boys do understand that atleast my oldest does.  Now I find myself  not wanting them to watch this show because I feel she is a role model even at her young age.  If I dont allow the boys to watch then they will wonder why, but I struggle with the fact that SHE is old enough to know there will be some people that will no longer be her fans.  This is a tough one for me,  and I do understand teens are having sex but goosh couldnt she have been more responsible knowing the impact she has on young kids and teenagers.GRRR and disappointed for sureHUgs
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Oh good, the world needed more SPears babies NOT being taken care of

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Oh, Pam...yeah, fun subject.  I had to talk to my DS about the girl down the street from us being pregnant at 17!!!!  And then I found out about another one....Scary - ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

I just had to shake my head when I heard that on the news this morning.  The thing is that teen pregnancy unfortunately isn't a shocker any more, but the fact that she is a role model for who knows how many kids makes it bad. 

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Nice. Reeeaaalllll nice.

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

I need to put my glasses on. I read Jamie Sears is pregnant and I was going to say I thought Ma had taken care of that.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

LOL, Warren!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I read it in the paper today and it said she wants to have the baby in Louisiana so the baby can have a normal life.  I think is't too late for that baby.

VikingMOM

Cherry Bing

When I first read this, I thought you said Jamie Sears ... Ma forgive me ... I was ready to say   "Congrats." 

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I'm disgusted! I know teenage pregnancies happen, but I heard an interview with her last year where she said she knows she is a role model and that she thinks she's a good one. Unfortunately, she's just one more teenager who thinks stupid won't happen to her!

loralye78

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am just in total shock, My daughter and i had hoped she wold be smarter than her sister...I had to break the news to my 9 year old who LOVES  zoey 101....that i am sur there willbe no moree 101 and she was all did sh not learn anything from britteny...even my 9 year old is smarter than her...My goodness.... at 16 and in the public eye...and kids who adore her...hoe irresponsible can you be!

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

Pam - no need for apologies!!!!!!    Truly an unbelievable development in the on-going saga of this dysfunctional family!
Cielle

ImageImage Image

Bluesky

Cherry Bomb

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee