What are you thankful for?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Bluesky
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 12

Post by Bluesky »

I am thankful for my teen, hubby, our house, white christmas , my siblings & thier families, closed caption on T.V., our car. Animals such as squirrels (We had mother & father squirrels with 4 babies, they do silly things that made me laugh. So cute. Now, babies all are adults and still around. I still see Mother & Father squirrels around.) Something I look forward each day. There was a huge nest on one of our trees out front of my house.), our pets being silly, etc. I really enjoy very much. O, yea, of course, my scrapbook hobby. lol. I got ALOT done. Alot of thinking. What I had learned ALOT in last 8 months. About life. Love. Warmth. What I have. Life can be too short.  When I have bad days, I just look at my family and pets, I am grateful for them.
Mommybruno
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1318

Post by Mommybruno »

For my family, that I'm able to give my son a Merry Christmas each year, Amazon.com tv downloads, Netflix, my apartment, my car, and ACOT!
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage
MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Post by MLee »

I'm thankful that all of my family is here with me this Christmas and for all of my furbabies who are like my family to me as well.

sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2269

Post by sarahwhithers »

I'm thankful for my parents - they keep me loved and safe and sheltered. My job, as it pays the bills! and my boyfriend AJ for being a sweet and loving man. I also have to be thankful for my health. I do get my fair share of colds and what not, but that's a far cry from many other thing's I could be dealing with!Wishing everyone Love and Good Health over their holidays!
Bluesky
Cherry Bomb

Post by Bluesky »

Thank you for sharing,Mommybruno,Themom,& SaraWhithers! That's interesting. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you to u all!
JenniferP
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 50

Post by JenniferP »

I am thankful for my wonderful husband, my bean in my tummy, my Roux, my parents, my in-laws, my nephew, my cousins, all my wonderful friends who are more like family, our jobs, our house, memories, a car that doesn't break down anymore, my cell phone that's a radio (couldn't make it through the day without it), the internet, online shopping, shopping in general, Christmas decorations, my camera, my tripod and remote control,  money in savings, creativity, scrapbooking, ACOT, myspace, facebook, email, did I say my pregnancy?  We've been blessed this year, there are too many things that I am thankful for.  But it's fun to try to write them all down.
~Jen
scrapgram
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 189

Post by scrapgram »

First of all I am very thankful for our Lord and His neverending forgiveness and love!  I am also so thankful that my daughter is in remission and that my daddy is still with us.
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image
mamma2allboyz
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 303

Post by mamma2allboyz »

Wow I am thankful for so many things I dont know where to start, I would say most of all that my boys are happy and healthy and home with me to stay.  Other things that I am thankful for would caring people that I call my friends they really come to my rescue when I am down in the dumps.  My family I am thankful for as well we have lost so many near and dear to us recently and I am so glad this holiday while some of us are having health issues we will all be here for the holiday.  I am thankful that I have been blessed this year for the holidays and that I am able to have a nice xmas for my boys as well.I could go on for hours but those are just a few things I am grateful and thankful for.
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

I'm thankful for renewing my relationship with my family over this last year. I'm closer to them than ever before. For my job, even though I can't stand my management, because it is a decent job with great benefits. For my friends, who have my best interests at heart and want me to be happy. For my new bf, who makes me laugh and is helping me to open up again.  For hockey that provides me hours of entertainment every season.And for the friends I've made here on the MB, who are very talented, creative, wonderful ladies who I've enjoyed getting to know!!!
Bluesky
Cherry Bomb

Post by Bluesky »

Thank You for sharing, Jennifer,Scrapgram,mamma2allboyz, & emarie! (Those really had me in tears.) Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all!Jennifer~Congrats! Bean in ur belly! O, yea, that,too. Internet. Sure glad we have a new 'technology'. Yes, definately camera. What we do w/o camera. Of course, we are all scrapbookers!! lolScrapgram~I must tell you this word 'forgiveness' had me in tears. 
Bluesky
Cherry Bomb

Post by Bluesky »

There is one more thing I am definately thankful for:ACOT for thier EXCELLENT job, FAST shipping and neat stuffs and 40% specials. Love it!!
Midge
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 213

Post by Midge »

I'm thankful for my family.
mkcdaisy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 616

Post by mkcdaisy »

my family, my friend, my kitties and my house
PopPop
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 4

Post by PopPop »

I have so much to be thankful for; First that I Have the Lord in my life, Second I am thankful for my family especially my DD.  I am thankfull that she has given me two beautiful grandsons, who are my life.
Jeanne

PopPopto her 2 DGS who both are autistic. The oldest one named me PopPop when he was 2 and it just stuck!
Carefree
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Post by Carefree »

I am thankful that I followed the peas other here to lurk because there are definately nice people here. I am also thankful that I have my family, I have talked on the phone to both my daughters and my daughter-by-marriage today; two of which will be here in my house tomorrow with their families.  I am so thankful for my husband who puts up with me and all of my adictions (craft like).  I am actually feeling pretty good about my entire life right at this moment, you know that happy little smile inside that makes everything look shiny and bright. 
Bluesky
Cherry Bomb

Post by Bluesky »

Thank You, Midge,mckdaisy,PopPop, and CareFree for sharing! Happy Holidays to you all, too!mckdaisy~aww, kitties. CareFree~ So true! Thankful for our husbands that put up with us with our addictions (crafts). My hubby have his own addiction, too. So I am not the guilty one. lol.

Return to “General Talk”